The Student Room Group
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

Official Anglia Ruskin Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten an offer from @ARUOfficial for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels/other qualifications you are taking and the course you applied for!! :smile:

Click here to join other university offer holder threads!

UNIVERSITY CONNECT: University Connect (thestudentroom.co.uk)
(edited 1 month ago)
Anyone else not got any information for January 8th 2024 start?
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten an offer from @ARUOfficial for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!! :smile:

Anyone doing zoology (SEP24)? I'm starting to get wobbles about it 🙈
Also, no ALevels here, just a girl with L3 diploma in animal management that got lucky
Reply 3
Hi, I have a spot for Midwifery for sept 2024n Peterborough 😍 anyone else? X
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten an offer from @ARUOfficial for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!! :smile:
Will there be an applicant day for Paramedic Science? I have an offer but haven't visited the university yet.
hey guys, joining University Connect by TSR is another way to meet people who have applied to the same course as you!! the link is here - make your connections now!! :heart:
Offer for Business Management with year in industry (sep24)! :smile:
Original post by Anonymous #3
Will there be an applicant day for Paramedic Science? I have an offer but haven't visited the university yet.
Hi there!

We are hosting Applicant Days on the 23rd March and 27th April this year - Please do DM us if you have not received an invitation :smile:

Many thanks,
Jemma
Any offer holder chats?
Original post by Anonymous #3

ARU hold a few open days throughout the year, there should be some guidance on the website on what days the open days are on! if you have any other questions do let me know

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending