The Student Room Group
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

Official Anglia Ruskin University Applicant Thread for 2024

Hi there,

Welcome to the official Anglia Ruskin University Applicant Thread for 2024! Here, you have the opportunity to meet and chat with fellow applicants and ask any questions you want regarding applying to Anglia Ruskin University.

Below are some icebreaker questions to help you get started:

“What course are you applying for?”
“Will you be attending any Open Days?”
“How are you feeling about starting University?”

Get involved in more conversations by visiting our directory here and join in with the Yr 13 Chat thread here.

Good luck and happy posting!
Reply 1
Hi,
I'm applying for the A100 Medicine course at Anglia Ruskin
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
Reply 2
Is it worth applying to Anglia Ruskin with a 2600 UCAT score? Would I have a chance?
Original post by Alive153
Is it worth applying to Anglia Ruskin with a 2600 UCAT score? Would I have a chance?

The website says "While we include the UCAT score within our selection process, we do not have a standard cut off value. Applicants will be ranked by their UCAT score and a certain number will be invited to an Interview Day, provided they meet our main academic entry requirements" I don't know much about UCAT scores but googling it looks like its a good score. If you meet the entry requirements and have a good interview (should you get one) I don't see why you wouldn't have a chance.

Like I said I don't know much about UCAT though. Hope that helps.
Original post by Alive153

Hi there,
Our UCAT score does vary on a variety of factors But it would be best to speak with our Medicine admissions team who can offer more advice and help. Please feel free to give them a call on:*01245 687096 or email them: [email protected]😊
Many thanks,

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending