The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

QMUL Malta Medicine Offer holders 2023

Hi, my names Katie and I currently hold an offer of QMUL medicine Malta starting September 2023. I wanted to start a thread for offer holders so we can talk about the course etc :smile: <3
(edited 1 year ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Purplerain23
Hi, my names Katie and I currently hold an offer of QMUL medicine Malta starting September 2023. I wanted to start a thread for offer holders so we can talk about the course etc :smile: <3

I know this isn’t about offers but there aren’t many other Malta threads. How long did you have to wait between sending your application then interview then offer. Since other unis this year have taken a long time. Thank you
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Hi Katie , I am Sharvesh and received an offer of QMUL medicine Malta starting September 2023. Thanks for starting this thread...
Reply 3

Hii, i’m Anuradha and i recently received an offer for September 2023, thanks for starting this thread! I couldn’t find any on tsr
Hii,I am Diya and have an offer for 2023 entry. Thank you Katie for starting this thread. I was wondering how to get in touch with other offer holders. Do you have any idea of what uni accommodations are available?
Heyyy, did anyone confirm their place for 2023 entry
Reply 6
Original post by Phoenix11

Yup, i did a couple of days back!
Original post by inki
Yup, i did a couple of days back!

That's great!!! congrats!

Did QMUL update u on their accommodation options?
Reply 8
That's great!!! congrats!

Did QMUL update u on their accommodation options

No they haven’t yet, i don’t have enough info about accommodation yet sadly
Yes, I have confirmed and paid deposit. I emailed the uni, they said they dont provide campus accommodations.But they will help us find suitable place around campus.

I do got unconditional offer and paid confirmation fee...
I have an offer as well. Are you all international or UK students btw. (I'm UK?)
Original post by moonmoji
Hii,I am Diya and have an offer for 2023 entry. Thank you Katie for starting this thread. I was wondering how to get in touch with other offer holders. Do you have any idea of what uni accommodations are a

Hey Im sharvesh, I am a offer holder that accepted my offer. Basically you kinda of to find an offer for yourself, well what happens is that they give u a survey and tey to match rommies for you, then what u have to do is find accommodation through an agent. if you are intrested drop me a private message to we can switch socials (ig or whatsapp), cuz i find TSR very inconvenient to communicate.
Original post by Spslayer
Hey Im sharvesh, I am a offer holder that accepted my offer. Basically you kinda of to find an offer for yourself, well what happens is that they give u a survey and tey to match rommies for you, then what u have to do is find accommodation through an agent. if you are intrested drop me a private message to we can switch socials (ig or whatsapp), cuz i find TSR very inconvenient to communicate.

Are u from the UK?
Original post by Reg12345
I have an offer as well. Are you all international or UK students btw. (I'm UK?)

I'm an international student. Graduate btw. Received an offer in Feb and sending in the confirmation tomorrow.
Super excited!
Original post by moonmoji
Yes, I have confirmed and paid deposit. I emailed the uni, they said they dont provide campus accommodations.But they will help us find suitable place around campus.

Ohhh they don't provide accommodation anymore? That's a shame.
I saw some posts from students in earlier years saying they were offered accommodation in the Hillock residences in Marsalforn
Reply 16
Ohhh they don't provide accommodation anymore? That's a shame.
I saw some posts from students in earlier years saying they were offered accommodation in the Hillock residences

Yes, i heard about Hillock as well but they don’t give accommodation anymore i think. We have to find agencies.
Original post by Reg12345
Are u from the UK?

Sorry for delay... Nope ... I am from outside UK and international student from Bangkok Thailand.
(edited 1 year ago)
Hi offer holders
Any one received mail from QMUL -Malta residency support team...
heyy, I'm pritika and have also received an offer from QMUL Malta for this year! Is there some sort of WhatsApp/ insta group for this year's intake? I'd love to connect with y'all :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending