The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Flying start accounting Newcastle/Manchester

I just got an offer for the flying start degree programme at Newcastle and Manchester starting in 2023, and I want to find other people who also got offers and are thinking of choosing either as their firm choice
Reply 1
Hi I’ve gotten my offer too, Manchester and QMUL for myself with the accounting programme. I’m torn between them because manchester is a ‘better’ uni and has nicer facilities, but QMUL is in london so its hard to choose. How about you?
(edited 1 year ago)
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
I'm thinking Newcastle over Manchester tbh, becuase although like you said Manchester is probably held in slightly higher regard, I've heard there are a lot of drugs in Manhester which has put me off a bit.
Original post by JM1892
Hi I’ve gotten my offer too, Manchester and QMUL for myself with the accounting programme. I’m torn between them because manchester is a ‘better’ uni and has nicer facilities, but QMUL is in london so its hard to choose. How about you?
i got offers at at Newcastle and QMUL, thinking newcastle!
Original post by LukeSpowart
I just got an offer for the flying start degree programme at Newcastle and Manchester starting in 2023, and I want to find other people who also got offers and are thinking of choosing either as their firm choice

Hey! I got my offer for Newcastle and Manchester for Flying Start Accounting too! I'm still deciding between them though, leaning more towards Newcastle at the moment :smile:
Original post by issyhoughh
Hey! I got my offer for Newcastle and Manchester for Flying Start Accounting too! I'm still deciding between them though, leaning more towards Newcastle at the moment :smile:

Congratulations! Will you be going to the offer holder events?
heyyy, i got the same as you! ive put manchester as my firm cause it was my first choice
(Original post by lilollama)heyyy, i got the same as you! ive put manchester as my firm cause it was my first choice

I have also got into manchester, are you attending the offer holders event in april?
hi! those with 2 offers, are you attending both offer holder events? I’m thinking to only attend 1 as it’s more the pwc aspect i am going for. i’ve already seen the universities!
Reply 9
No if you got a place at queens Mary and Manchester 💯 you should pick queens Mary as it’s a respectful uni and get job offers I applied for same course at all unis for flying start accounting and btw I live in Oldham local uni is Manchester but if I got a place in queens Mary would book an accommodation straight away and go there as has better teachings and more respected and one of the bests in London my personal opinion but thing is they needed a levels maths which I didn’t have so had to go Manchester because I picked economics,business studies and law and got A* in business A in Law and B in economics

Original post by JM1892
Original post by LukeSpowart

Which university did you choose?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending