The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

City University London - Investment and Financial Risk Management BSc

Hi guys,

I am interested in attending city university but I didn't apply back in January because of my grades. I have a level 4 in both maths and English (very weak. This was because I didn't focus in school).

I already have a level 3 qualification in CISI investment and now I am doing access to HE education course in business and finance.

In the modules I have done so far, I just about meet the grade requirement for the course above. By the time I complete it, I might be just below the requirement.

Do you think it is possible to get into city university London with my GCSE grades in clearing or do they not focus on GCSE grades?
Reply 1
i got into this course a month ago. to be honest i dont know about this, because i am an international student, but i suggest calling them, thats the best way to reach them, and youll get a quick answer
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi guys,

I am interested in attending city university but I didn't apply back in January because of my grades. I have a level 4 in both maths and English (very weak. This was because I didn't focus in school).

I already have a level 3 qualification in CISI investment and now I am doing access to HE education course in business and finance.

In the modules I have done so far, I just about meet the grade requirement for the course above. By the time I complete it, I might be just below the requirement.

Do you think it is possible to get into city university London with my GCSE grades in clearing or do they not focus on GCSE grades?
Hi, I'm in a similar boat with a Grade 5 in my math GCSE. I'm curious, did they consider you with that grade? What was your experience like? Let me know. Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending