The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

city uni applications

i have applied to city uni comp sci and have an offer ABB
just in case the worst happens
1. how much grade slippage does city allow?
2. how would you apply for a foundation year if my grades didnt meet the offer? do i need to apply for the foundation year through clearing?? or is there a more direct way since i already have a conditional offer (i.e. calling the uni directly?)
Reply 1
Original post by eenie_49
i have applied to city uni comp sci and have an offer ABB
just in case the worst happens
1. how much grade slippage does city allow?
2. how would you apply for a foundation year if my grades didnt meet the offer? do i need to apply for the foundation year through clearing?? or is there a more direct way since i already have a conditional offer (i.e. calling the uni directly?)
i also applied to city comp sci and have a contextual offer, BBB. I think they offer a foundation year(grades: CCC) but you'll have to use ucas extra/clearing if worst case scenario happens.There's also information about clearing in detail on ucas. Here's the link on city's website for about foundation courses!
https://www.city.ac.uk/prospective-students/courses/foundation/computer-science-foundationScience
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Reply 2
will the uni offer me the foundation year if i dont make the entiry requirements on results day? or i have to definately apply through clearing, for the same course + foundation?
Reply 3
will the uni offer me the foundation year if i dont make the entiry requirements on results day? or i have to definately apply through clearing, for the same course + foundation?

I don’t think they would. However, you should call them up to check on results day to see if there are any available spaces for a foundation year for computer science
Reply 4
Original post by 4vieva
I don’t think they would. However, you should call them up to check on results day to see if there are any available spaces for a foundation year for computer science
okay thank you so much! maybe i'll see you there in a few months! :smile:
Reply 5
okay thank you so much! maybe i'll see you there in a few months! :smile:
haha maybe! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending