The Student Room Group

Is Save My Exams worth the price?

So I've been looking up websites for comments on Save My Exams for a while now, and I personally think it's quite useful, with the questions being topic-specified and mostly I really like their notes and want to print them out.
You may have thought I like the notes because I either don't know how to make the right notes or am just too lazy to make them : well it's the former, I honestly suck at consolidating summaries/ key words and drawing diagrams. So their notes have been quite useful for me, although I like paper notes more, which is why I am considering if I should pay for SMV.

If you have other free online resources for GCSE Science and Maths, please do not hesitate to copy and paste it into the comment, I really need it. Thank you :')
Hi,
This is not a free resource but I would recommend CGP revision guides. I literally used it only for all my subjects and got 8 and 9s. It contained all the necessary information I needed from A to Z. I cannot tell you how I absolutely love it!! I even used it during my A Levels, and my sister is using it for her GCSE's and she loves them too. I mainly used SME for topic questions and past papers. A free resource you could check out it PMT. I used it for my A Levels, but I know they have a lot of GCSE resources.
Reply 2
Original post by Allera
Hi,
This is not a free resource but I would recommend CGP revision guides. I literally used it only for all my subjects and got 8 and 9s. It contained all the necessary information I needed from A to Z. I cannot tell you how I absolutely love it!! I even used it during my A Levels, and my sister is using it for her GCSE's and she loves them too. I mainly used SME for topic questions and past papers. A free resource you could check out it PMT. I used it for my A Levels, but I know they have a lot of GCSE resources.

okay thank you ^^
no
yah
Reply 5
For AI marked exam questions organised by topic checkout MockBot.AI https://mockbot.highersummit.com

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending