The Student Room Group

Biology AS question A level Biology

Hi I have a question could someone find me what paper these questions are in and possibly dm one.

State 3 ways in which oxygen supply to an insect muscle fibre is different from the way in which oxygen is supplied to a mammalian muscle fibre.
State one way in which the oxygen supply to the muscle fibre of insects and mammals is similar.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Original post by helpmeplz101
Hi I have a question could someone find me what paper these questions are in and possibly dm one.

State 3 ways in which oxygen supply to an insect muscle fibre is different from the way in which oxygen is supplied to a mammalian muscle fibre.
State one way in which the oxygen supply to the muscle fibre of insects and mammals is similar.

Heya!
Unfortunately, I don't know the specific one but if it helps you could try using Study mind free bio past papers to see if they are there. I would also recommend trying to google the question, the past paper might pop out :smile:

I hope this helps!
Milena
UCL PFE
Study Mind

Quick Reply

Latest