The Student Room Group

Bristol rejection 😢

Despite getting rejected from bristol i'm excited i can still go to cambridge or icl
(edited 1 year ago)
I smell troll. Yes, because Cambridge and Imperial are such poorly ranked unis, aren't they :rolleyes:
Original post by Sorcerer of Old
I smell troll. Yes, because Cambridge and Imperial are such poorly ranked unis, aren't they :rolleyes:

what does troll smell like I'm not familiar with these mainland idioms
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 3
If you wanted compliments for getting into Cambridge and ICL, just say so. Lawd :facepalm2:
Original post by DarylO
If you wanted compliments for getting into Cambridge and ICL, just say so. Lawd :facepalm2:

I think he's just sad that he couldn't get into Bristol, even though he got into the other two... Why might bristol reject him when he can get into the others?
Original post by DarylO

wow what did i ever do :frown:
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Sorcerer of Old
Really musty p!ss and crap.

Oh just like my hometown that's such a kwinkydink
Original post by CharlieM07
I think he's just sad that he couldn't get into Bristol, even though he got into the other two... Why might bristol reject him when he can get into the others?

^^^^^^ frfr
Original post by jamesisvstinky
as a po'r boy from ye Channel 'sles i am just grateful to be 'ccpted to these 'steemed 'nstitutions

Steamed institutions? I don't think they're in saunas boy.
Reply 9
Original post by CharlieM07

That's what I thought too till I saw the sarcastic replies.
Original post by jamesisvstinky
wow what did i ever do :frown:

.... I wonder :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest