The Student Room Group

London summer Accommodation needed

I am looking to takeover someone's tenancy for a studio accommodation in London from mid-June to early September and I'm flexible with the location. lmk if anyone has a studio they're willing to sublet.
have a ensuite room(bot a studio i know) available from now to july if you would like the lease £274 per week-your own room- your own bathroom- really big shared kitchen
all bills included
Hi, I have a studio in Atlas available during the summer, it has an incredible location (Vauxhall, zone 1), it is very central and super well connected (it has a tube, bus, and national rail station two minutes away walking) The area is very safe and quiet, and they have everything you might need.
The building has services included, 24-hour security, on-site laundry, rooms with air conditioning/heating, plenty of storage space, study areas, Wi-Fi, etc. Here you can find more information about the amenities.
Let me know if you're interested!!
Reply 3
Hi there! I'm transferring my current tenancy at a hugely discounted price (from 420 to 300 per week), it sits right in zone 1 and has a bus stop in front of the accommodation that goes straight to Bank https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7349150
Hello, is this still available?
Reply 5
Hi yes it is !! can pls text on me on whatsapp? +60 107935111
Original post by rachele1231!
Reply 6

hiya!
wasn't sure who you were asking but mine is still available
Original post by anonymous355
I am looking to takeover someone's tenancy for a studio accommodation in London from mid-June to early September and I'm flexible with the location. lmk if anyone has a studio they're willing to sublet.

Hey!
Are you still looking for accommodation for the summer?
I have a contract with IQ Student Accommodation(Tufnell House) until August 26th in London. En-Suite, large comfortable room on the ground floor, shared kitchen, 3 more rooms in the block. The building itself has a fitness, study rooms, game rooms and social areas, laundry and All-inclusive bills. Very convenient geolocation, two stations to Camden Town, 20-30 minutes to Oxford Street, walking distance to London Metropolitan University. Quiet area near the center of London!
Location: London, N7 0EG, Huddleston Road, Tufnell Park underground station. Room type "Bronze En-Suite" (you can check on the web-site: https://www.iqstudentaccommodation.c...e?year=2023-24 ).
I am urgently looking for a person who will take over my contract, because for family reasons I need to go home for the whole summer!!!
Reply 8

I am looking for a student to take over my contract at Urbanest Kings Cross, a student accommodation just minutes away from the Kings Cross tube station. It's for an ensuite room on the fourth floor, with a kitchen shared between 6 tenants. The rent is 272 GBP per week and includes all bills and utilities. The accommodation has a 24-hour reception desk, laundry facilities, study spaces and a large common lounge on the 13th floor. It's available from 8 June to 2 September, but I'm flexible with the move-in date!

Should this be something that could potentially interest you, feel free to reach out for all the details!
Reply 9
Hi, I have a studio flat to sublet from the beginning of June to the end of August. Location in Wembley. The studio room is with private bathroom and private kitchen and also very quiet. 220 pounds per week, including all bills, official transfer of tenancy. Only to full-time student. (the official price is now 253 per week on website)
Wembley park subway station: 4 minutes walk. (metropolitan + jubilee line). 20 mins to UCL, LBS , University of Westminster by subway. Free gym downstairs. 4 minutes walk to Lidl, Sainsbury, Argos, Coop, McDonald.
Reply 10

Hi,
I have a great room available in Moonraker Point (SE1 0FN). It's ensuite, with a great view over the London / London Eye, clean and quiet. It's available form June the 15 to September 9.
Reply 11

Hi,

I have a great room (not a studio) available in Moonraker Point (SE1 0FN). It's ensuite, with a great view over the London / London Eye, clean and quiet. It's available form June the 15 to September 9.
Reply 12

if you havent found somewhere I have a place im looking to sublet
Reply 13
Hi,
I have an ensuite room with a lovely view of London available in Moonraker Point from mid June to early September.
Pleae let me know if you are interested.

Reply 14
I have a double room with an ensuite in Whitechapel (Zone 1) close to the City that's available for 220pw until Aug 17th 2023 bills included if anyone is interested!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending