The Student Room Group
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London

Accommodation problems

I have accepted an offer to study at London Met this year however I am having trouble finding accommodation. Despite applying quickly it seems everywhere listed on London Met’s page is now full. I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem too? I don’t want to have to rent out a room in someone’s house, I want to be in a house share kind of situation because I want to meet people and for it to be easier to make friends. If anyone has any suggestions on what to do, or even would like to team up to try and secure something together that would be great! :smile:
Original post by SiennaMae2005
I have accepted an offer to study at London Met this year however I am having trouble finding accommodation. Despite applying quickly it seems everywhere listed on London Met’s page is now full. I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem too? I don’t want to have to rent out a room in someone’s house, I want to be in a house share kind of situation because I want to meet people and for it to be easier to make friends. If anyone has any suggestions on what to do, or even would like to team up to try and secure something together that would be great! :smile:

Hey!
Are you looking for accommodation for the summer?
I have a contract with IQ Student Accommodation(Tufnell House) until August 26th in London. En-Suite, large comfortable room on the ground floor, shared kitchen, 3 more rooms in the block. The building itself has a fitness, study rooms, game rooms and social areas, laundry and All-inclusive bills. Very convenient geolocation, two stations to Camden Town, 20-30 minutes to Oxford Street, walking distance to London Metropolitan University. Quiet area near the center of London!
Location: London, N7 0EG, Huddleston Road, Tufnell Park underground station. Room type "Bronze En-Suite"
I am urgently looking for a person who will take over my contract ASAP, because for family reasons I need to go home for the whole summer!!!
If you are interested e-mail me: [email protected]

You can also search for an accommodation using uniacco
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending