The Student Room Group

London Accomondation Needed

Hi, I need accomondation in London around June-Sept, nearby Canary Wharf/Central London. If anyone has a contract they need someone to takeover or any houseshares please let me know. Thank you.
Reply 1
I have an ensuite at Angel Lane, stratford, E15 1FF. Do you need it for summer?
Reply 2
Yes, I need it for the summer, June-Sept. How much is it and do you have photos. DM me.
(Original post by Zhaohui)I have an ensuite at Angel Lane, stratford, E15 1FF. Do you need it for summer?
Reply 3
Original post by sarlee88
Yes, I need it for the summer, June-Sept. How much is it and do you have photos. DM me.
(Original post by Zhaohui)I have an ensuite at Angel Lane, stratford, E15 1FF. Do you need it for summer?

It's around 170 per week. I'll be on flight tomorrow and will then respond on Marth 5th.
And room design and its view are attached.
Hey!!
I have a room from April/May until the last day of August available! It's in central London, in a student accommodation right in front of Parliament.
Would you be interested?
I could give you more info if you want :smile:

xx
Carla
Hi, I need accomondation in London around June-Sept, nearby Canary Wharf/Central London. If anyone has a contract they need someone to takeover or any houseshares please let me know. Thank you.
Hi, I am looking for a KCL Postgraduate Student to take over my studio at Angel Lane (KCL Residence) from 1st April to 9th September.

-5 minute walk to Stratford underground station
-5 to 10 minute walk to various supermarkets such as Sainsbury’s, M&S, Morrison, Waitrose, Lidl, Loon Fung
-10 minute walk to Westfield Stratford City

Price: £350 per eek with all bills included

Amenities & additional information:
*22 square meters
*Double size bed
*On the topmost floor with floor-to-ceiling windows
*Private toilet and shower
*Private kitchen
*Study room and game room
*Free wifi
*security 24/7
Virtual tour and more details available at KCL Residence official website: https://www.kcl.ac.uk/accommodation/residences/angel-lane

Feel free to message me if you are interested!

Hi! I'm looking for a full-time KCL student to take over my contract in Iris Brook House from early-mid July to September 2023 (King's residence located at Guy's Campus, London Bridge).
It's a spacious non-ensuite room a 4 rooms flat, with shared kitchen and two bathrooms.
It's weekly price is £225 including all bills, 24/7 security, maintenance, bike storage, wifi.
Please contact me if interested!
Reply 7
Original post by Zhaohui
I have an ensuite at Angel Lane, stratford, E15 1FF. Do you need it for summer?

Hey i need it from july(first week) until august (first week) , is it available and how much is it ? thanks
Reply 8

Original post by beqa
Hey i need it from july(first week) until august (first week) , is it available and how much is it ? thanks

Hi, I have a studio at Urbanest Hoxton available from 29 June to 31 August. Would you be interested?
Reply 9
Hi there! I'm transferring my current tenancy at a hugely discounted price (from 420 to 300 per week), it sits right in zone 1 and has a bus stop in front of the accommodation that goes straight to Bank https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7349150
Hey!
Is anyone looking for accommodation for the summer?
I have a contract with IQ Student Accommodation(Tufnell House) until August 26th in London. En-Suite, large comfortable room on the ground floor, shared kitchen, 3 more rooms in the block. The building itself has a fitness, study rooms, game rooms and social areas, laundry and All-inclusive bills. Very convenient geolocation, two stations to Camden Town, 20-30 minutes to Oxford Street, walking distance to London Metropolitan University. Quiet area near the center of London!
Location: London, N7 0EG, Huddleston Road, Tufnell Park underground station. Room type "Bronze En-Suite"
I am looking for a person who will take over my contract ASAP, because for family reasons I need to go home for the whole summer!!!
Reply 11

Hi,
I have a great room available in Moonraker Point (SE1 0FN). It's ensuite, with a great view over the London / London Eye, clean and quiet. It's available form June the 15 to September 9
Reply 12
Original post by saranyajyp
Hi, I have a studio at Urbanest Hoxton available from 29 June to 31 August. Would you be interested?

Hi,
I have a fantastic room to rent in Moonraker Point. The room is ensuite, in the top floor, with great views over London / the London Eye. There is access to a kitchen, common room, bike storage. All bills included.
Please let me know if you are interested!
Reply 13
Hi,

I have a great room available in Moonraker Point (SE1 0FN). It's ensuite, with a great view over the London / London Eye, clean and quiet. It's available form June the 15 to September 9th.

Reply 14
I have a double room with an ensuite in Whitechapel (Zone 1) close to the City that's available for 220pw until Aug 17th 2023 bills included if anyone is interested!
Original post by warda_m
I have a double room with an ensuite in Whitechapel (Zone 1) close to the City that's available for 220pw until Aug 17th 2023 bills included if anyone is interested!

Hi is this still available
For anyone still looking for uni accommodation in London, I have a twin sharing studio at Unite- Walmsley Studio with private kitchen and washroom available from 23.9.23 for 40 weeks. Please text me if interested!
Reply 17
Original post by warda_m

Hi is this room still on offer
Reply 18
Hi, i’m looking for someone to take over my tenancy at the IQ arcade, it’s private halls and is £244 a week, abt 20 min bus from uni. Please contact me ASAP if interested!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending