The Student Room Group

Summer 2023 Accommodation London

Hi,
I've managed to get an internship in Chiswick, London this Summer and am looking for student style accommodation from 17th June to 26th August, wondering if there is anyone out there that can help?
Cheers
Phil
Hey! I have a studio in Atlas for the summer : ) it has an incredible location (Vauxhall, zone 1), it is very central and super well connected (it has a tube, bus, and national rail station two minutes away walking) The area is very safe and quiet, and they have everything you might need.
Atlas has services included, 24-hour security, on-site laundry, rooms with air conditioning/heating, plenty of storage space, study areas, Wi-Fi, etc. Here you can find more information about the amenities https://www.kcl.ac.uk/accommodation/residences/atlas
If you are interested, or know of someone who might be interested, please contact me!!
Thank you : )
hey! I saw the message you sent but the site won't let me reply... reading a bit more into the contract we could only transfer it if you're a full time king's student, however I am allowed to sublet it if you're still interested : )
Original post by Phrilly
Hi,
I've managed to get an internship in Chiswick, London this Summer and am looking for student style accommodation from 17th June to 26th August, wondering if there is anyone out there that can help?
Cheers
Phil

hey, I have a room from june 3rd - september 2nd in shoreditch (east london)
It is a private rented flat with 4 other flatmates (aged 21-25)
£740pm (not inc bills)
let me know if you are interested! :smile:
Reply 4
Hello,
I am looking for someone to take over my tenancy at Felda House in Wembley. It is an ensuite room in a 5-room flat for £214 p/w. It is available from the 1st of June to the 21st of July, if you need to stay longer you can extend the lease accordingly. If interested, please PM me or reply to my post (https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7351304#post98417107).
Original post by julianamontoya
Hey! I have a studio in Atlas for the summer : ) it has an incredible location (Vauxhall, zone 1), it is very central and super well connected (it has a tube, bus, and national rail station two minutes away walking) The area is very safe and quiet, and they have everything you might need.
Atlas has services included, 24-hour security, on-site laundry, rooms with air conditioning/heating, plenty of storage space, study areas, Wi-Fi, etc. Here you can find more information about the amenities https://www.kcl.ac.uk/accommodation/residences/atlas
If you are interested, or know of someone who might be interested, please contact me!!
Thank you : )

Hi is this still availabe. If so could you dm me
Reply 6
I have beens looking into KCL's accommodation options turns out they are quite expensive (ofc as expected) for postgrads! Does anybody have any suggestions on finding accommodation on a budget in London?
Original post by Phrilly
Hi,
Cheers
Phil

Hey!
Are you looking for accommodation for the summer?
I have a contract with IQ Student Accommodation(Tufnell House) until August 26th in London. En-Suite, large comfortable room on the ground floor, shared kitchen, 3 more rooms in the block. The building itself has a fitness, study rooms, game rooms and social areas, laundry and All-inclusive bills. Very convenient geolocation, two stations to Camden Town, 20-30 minutes to Oxford Street, walking distance to London Metropolitan University. Quiet area near the center of London!
Location: London, N7 0EG, Huddleston Road, Tufnell Park underground station. Room type "Bronze En-Suite"
I am urgently looking for a person who will take over my contract ASAP, because for family reasons I need to go home for the whole summer!!!
If you are interested e-mail me: [email protected]
Reply 8
Original post by Phrilly
Hi,
Cheers
Phil

Hi Phil!

I am looking for a student to take over my contract at Urbanest Kings Cross, a student accommodation just minutes away from the Kings Cross tube station. It's for an ensuite room on the fourth floor, with a kitchen shared between 6 tenants. The rent is 272 GBP per week and includes all bills and utilities. The accommodation has a 24-hour reception desk, laundry facilities, study spaces and a large common lounge on the 13th floor. You can find pictures of the room and all the relevant info by PM ing me

Should this be something that could potentially interest you, feel free to reach out!
Reply 9
Original post by Phrilly
Hi,
Cheers
Phil

Hi, I have a student studio flat to sublet from the beginning of June to the end of August. Location in Wembley. The studio room is with private bathroom and private kitchen and also very quiet. 220 pounds per week, including all bills, official transfer of tenancy. Only to full-time student. (the official price is now 253 per week on website)
Wembley park subway station: 4 minutes walk. (metropolitan + jubilee line). 4 minutes walk to Lidl, Sainsbury, Argos, Coop, McDonald.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending