The Student Room Group

Is Seneca a good resource?

I use it for Business Studies and History
I do use Seneca and overall it seems to be quite helpful, although I have noticed that not every detail from the specification is always covered. I wouldn't use Seneca as my sole source of revision, but I think it is helpful alongside other revision methods
Original post by AmeenahHs
I do use Seneca and overall it seems to be quite helpful, although I have noticed that not every detail from the specification is always covered. I wouldn't use Seneca as my sole source of revision, but I think it is helpful alongside other revision methods

Yes, I am currently making flash cards for crime and punishment and I noticed a lot of laws etc. are missed out so I'll continue to use Seneca and my revision guides.
Original post by propergoodman
Yes, I am currently making flash cards for crime and punishment and I noticed a lot of laws etc. are missed out so I'll continue to use Seneca and my revision guides.

I also do Crime and Punishment (Edexcel History) so if you need any help lmk, I'll see what I can do
I also do Crime and Punishment (Edexcel History) so if you need any help lmk, I'll see what I can do

what other modules do u do?
i also do:

elizabethen england
american west
weimar and nazi germany
what other modules do u do?
i also do:

elizabethen england
american west
weimar and nazi germany

I do Early Elizabethan England, Superpower Relations and the Cold War, and Weimar and Nazi Germany.
I have all my Germany notes typed up so I can definitely help with that, and I've actually not finished Cold War in school yet, but what I have done so far is typed up too. How are you feeling about the exams?

I used it for Biology when I studied the International Foundation Year program. It's a really good structured website and programmed in a fine way.

You can try it.
I do Early Elizabethan England, Superpower Relations and the Cold War, and Weimar and Nazi Germany.
I have all my Germany notes typed up so I can definitely help with that, and I've actually not finished Cold War in school yet, but what I have done so far is typed up too. How are you feeling about the exams?

Yes please, could I have the notes? :smile:

I find Weimar and Nazi Germany and Crime and Punishment the easiest
American West - Average
Elizabethan England - Poor
Yes please, could I have the notes? :smile:

I find Weimar and Nazi Germany and Crime and Punishment the easiest
American West - Average
Elizabethan England - Poor

Sure I'll send over my Germany notes, just send over your email.
What bits of Elizabeth do you struggle with the most, I'll see if I have anything that I could also send
Sure I'll send over my Germany notes, just send over your email.
What bits of Elizabeth do you struggle with the most, I'll see if I have anything that I could also send

I'll PM you with my email :smile:
I did History GCSE, and it wasn't my main source of revision (my textbooks were) but the balance of information and activities helped me to practice recalling content. I very very disappointed to discover that my A Level History course isn't available on Seneca Learning haha

Heya!
Just as an extra recommendation, if you are looking for more resources then Study Mind has free practice questions you can use :h:

Good luck!
Milena
UCL PFE
Study Mind

Quick Reply

Latest