The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Are there practice rooms available for non-music students?

Hi. I’m hoping to attend Bristol uni next year and was wondering does the uni have any facilities/practice rooms (with drums) that non-music students can use? I play the drums and would like to continue when i’m at uni so would be helpful to know :smile:
hi, there are three practice rooms available for general use in the SU building (near west village). MR1 is a group room, 2 is a large room with upright piano and some music stands and 3 is a small room with an upright piano and not really suitable for more than 2 people. There are other practice rooms available for music students in the actual music department but I've heard of people using them without taking music but they have diplomas etc so idk how you go about that. So if you're practising drums, the group room in the SU is the one. You book them online in advance :smile:
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
hi, there are three practice rooms available for general use in the SU building (near west village). MR1 is a group room, 2 is a large room with upright piano and some music stands and 3 is a small room with an upright piano and not really suitable for more than 2 people. There are other practice rooms available for music students in the actual music department but I've heard of people using them without taking music but they have diplomas etc so idk how you go about that. So if you're practising drums, the group room in the SU is the one. You book them online in advance :smile:

Thank you that’s very helpful!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending