The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

What are your views on Durham Business School?

I have been made an offer for Msc Management. I'm waiting to hear back from another university. However, could someone share their opinions?
I can’t give anything in terms of the course but I did see the actual building recently and it looks amazing both inside and out! Very modern
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
thanks! would you know anything about the reputation of the university or the ranking?
Original post by Anonymous
thanks! would you know anything about the reputation of the university or the ranking?

Again, I can’t give any comments on business specifically (I’m a law applicant to Durham), but it is a well known, highly reputable university. You can look up the ranking of the online, though don’t put too much weight on that
Hey! Thanks :smile:. I understand how rankings can be misleading and often don't have any meaning. I just wanted to know the overall environment and maybe if someone saw this thread and wanted to share their or their friend's experiences.
Hey! Thanks :smile:. I understand how rankings can be misleading and often don't have any meaning. I just wanted to know the overall environment and maybe if someone saw this thread and wanted to share their or their friend's experiences.

The business school is situated right next to my college so I find that when I don’t want to walk all the way down the hill to the library I go there to study a lot which is great because I’m not a business student but they allow anyone ti come and study. In terms of the experience, my flat mate does is a first year like me and does marketing management and says that it’s a nice building but in his experience this year he hasn’t really had many classes in it. That’s not to say that’ll be the same for future years tho
oh okay! thank you so much for your input :smile:
The business school is situated right next to my college so I find that when I don’t want to walk all the way down the hill to the library I go there to study a lot which is great because I’m not a business student but they allow anyone ti come and study. In terms of the experience, my flat mate does is a first year like me and does marketing management and says that it’s a nice building but in his experience this year he hasn’t really had many classes in it. That’s not to say that’ll be the same for future years tho
Durham is a great university. Its business school is quite reputed. The quality of education is great as well.

May I know which other universities are you considering? Coz I feel there are many other universities which are better than Durham for MSc Management
Durham is a great university. Its business school is quite reputed. The quality of education is great as well.

May I know which other universities are you considering? Coz I feel there are many other universities which are better than Durham for MSc Management

I also got an offer from bath, and I'm waiting to hear back from manchester.

Quick Reply

Latest