The Student Room Group

Admission Interview Leiden University College

Hi! I applied for LUC, Leiden University College, in January and have my interview next week. I'm very nervous but also excited! Would anyone, who has done the admission interview for LUC, be willing to share any details about the admission interview or the types of questions they ask? I heard they may also discuss the local issue mentioned in your motivation letter... Anything will be helpful! I hope your answer will calm my nerves a bit!
Hi! I have my interview in a few days! Do you remember what questions they asked you? :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by emmasterckel
Hi! I have my interview in a few days! Do you remember what questions they asked you? :smile:

Heyy, how did it go? I have mine next week and super curious and excited about it :smile: How was it?
Original post by palmo13
Heyy, how did it go? I have mine next week and super curious and excited about it :smile: How was it?

Hi! I think it went well, I was super nervous but the guy was really nice. Still waiting to hear so fingers crossed! Good luck to you too!!
Reply 4
Original post by emmasterckel
Hi! I think it went well, I was super nervous but the guy was really nice. Still waiting to hear so fingers crossed! Good luck to you too!!

Oh alright, happy for you!
What kind of questions do they ask??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending