The Student Room Group

OCR A biology (a level)

I keep seeing behavioural patterns stuff in past Qs but iv never learned about them... and never been taught it...

what module/topic is innate/social learning theory in and where can I learn about habitual behaviour etc and all the other behavioural types? Google won't even send me in the correct direction and I so far have only been able to learn the content via Mark schemes.

thanks
Reply 1
are the past papers you're looking at specifically for ocr a? the only reference to behavioural patterns that i know of in the ocr a spec is in terms of adaptation - 5.1.1
(edited 12 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by dazued
are the past papers you're looking at specifically for ocr a? the only reference to behavioural patterns that i know of in the ocr a spec is in terms of adaptation - 5.1.1

yeah that's the problem, every website is taking me to the adaption ones. and I'm doing past topic questions on PMT under the OCR A section so I assume they are all OCR A

I have emailed my teachers and if I hear back il send on here incase anyone else sees this
Reply 3
Original post by .765346777543
I keep seeing behavioural patterns stuff in past Qs but iv never learned about them... and never been taught it...

what module/topic is innate/social learning theory in and where can I learn about habitual behaviour etc and all the other behavioural types? Google won't even send me in the correct direction and I so far have only been able to learn the content via Mark schemes.

thanks

Omg same, when I saw those questions I was confused because we have never learnt anything about that in Bio but I also do psychology so that helped
Reply 4
Are they from the new spec or the old one? A lot of behaviour stuff was removed when the specifications were last changed.
Reply 5
Original post by totallyfine
Are they from the new spec or the old one? A lot of behaviour stuff was removed when the specifications were last changed.

Yeah, it must be from the old spec then!
Reply 6
yea they said they were from the pre 2015 spec

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending