Ocr chemistry a exam-style questions

Watch this thread
xm11__
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Does anyone have the mark scheme for oxford a level sciences ocr chemistry a exam style questions
medscorer2020
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
here you go https://global.oup.com/education/con...ers/?region=uk
xm11__
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
thanks but that’s for practice questions i need the answers for exam style questions
Pythagoras1234
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
have you done chapter 16 organic synthesis test?
medscorer2020
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by xm11__)
thanks but that’s for practice questions i need the answers for exam style questions
it should be there?
JAM3SOW
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Its no there do you by any chance have them?
fluffyredbuuny
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Im looking for them too i have the physics ones
paddywaddy
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Could I please have a link to the physics, specifically chapter 24
kanvi06
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by fluffyredbuuny)
Im looking for them too i have the physics ones
if you still have access to them, can you please share the link?
Krystal15
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
yes and has anyone got the OCR A Biology exam-style questions?
vannesa
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
do you have the chem ones?
vannesa
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Krystal15)
yes and has anyone got the OCR A Biology exam-style questions?
Do you have the chem ones?
NCHEM
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
These are the answers for the kerboodle text book summary questions if anyone was wondering.
KINGDAMIEN05
Rep:
Report 24 minutes ago
does anyone have a link for answers of OCR A chemistry a level oxford sciences exam-style questions mark schemes? That would be appreciated.
NCHEM
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 3 minutes ago
(Original post by KINGDAMIEN05)
does anyone have a link for answers of OCR A chemistry a level oxford sciences exam-style questions mark schemes? That would be appreciated.

The kerboodle text book ?
The kerboodle text book ?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (144)
42.23%
Not yet, but I will soon (62)
18.18%
No (135)
39.59%

Watched Threads