The Student Room Group

GCSE AQA Computer Science resources

wanted to share the document that I made while studying for my compsci GCSE - I got a 9 so I think it could be useful! I don't think everything is on there but it is 11 pages and I think it is pretty comprehensive for getting the key information of the topics it does cover. Hope it helps someone!
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 1
you do ocr or aqa? i do ocr
Reply 2
Original post by Eray‎
you do ocr or aqa? i do ocr

ah this was for AQA sorry! i edited the title of this to reflect that but i don't know if it showed up. some stuff might still be useful but i recommend running a fine-tooth comb through the OCR exam specification to make sure you know everything :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by a.willow
ah this was for AQA sorry! i edited the title of this to reflect that but i don't know if it showed up. some stuff might still be useful but i recommend running a fine-tooth comb through the OCR exam specification to make sure you know everything :smile:

yeah thanks its very useful still, it has lots of relevant info
Original post by a.willow
wanted to share the document that I made while studying for my compsci GCSE - I got a 9 so I think it could be useful! I don't think everything is on there but it is 11 pages and I think it is pretty comprehensive for getting the key information of the topics it does cover. Hope it helps someone!

Thanks so much this is very helpful! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest