The Student Room Group

Computer Science - AQA - online resources

Hi everyone,

I'm doing GCSE Computer Science and finding it hard to understand the teacher. Can anyone recommend any online platform for learning Computer Science? I would use Seneca but my teacher says its only useful for revision, so I was wondering if there is any other platform I can use?
Original post by dinesh2001
Hi everyone,

I'm doing GCSE Computer Science and finding it hard to understand the teacher. Can anyone recommend any online platform for learning Computer Science? I would use Seneca but my teacher says its only useful for revision, so I was wondering if there is any other platform I can use?

Hi

I did GCSE and A-level computer science and I used Seneca to learn the content as well as for revision and found it helpful so even though you've been advised against it I would still use it especially if it is something you already use and benefit from.

Here are some links I used:
Free GCSE Computer Science AQA Revision Content Study Rocket
Isaac Computer Science - I used this a lot for going over content and found it really helpful
GCSE Computer Science - AQA - BBC Bitesize - good for questions with answers and answers

On youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZ-bbjaRoTM&list=PL04uZ7242_M6yYkM_hA2mzBZGcvEnLSOU&pp=iAQB - I used this a lot for individual topics and going over content I struggled with

Hope all this helps, Ella (Lancaster University Student Ambassador)
Reply 2
thank you, that will be interesting!

Quick Reply

Latest