The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

csm foundation application

I applied for the Textiles and Fashion pathway for central saint martins and haven’t heard anything back yet, no update on my portal not even an interview yet. I have a friend in the same position for the same course and was wondering if anyone else hasn’t heard anything back or if anyone has? Just wondering where people on this course are at because I’m dying to hear back and they’re taking so long
hi! im in exactly the same position, haven't heard back since february. I am an international student by the way
Original post by Anonymous
I applied for the Textiles and Fashion pathway for central saint martins and haven’t heard anything back yet, no update on my portal not even an interview yet. I have a friend in the same position for the same course and was wondering if anyone else hasn’t heard anything back or if anyone has? Just wondering where people on this course are at because I’m dying to hear back and they’re taking so long
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by wintoursucks
hi! im in exactly the same position, haven't heard back since february. I am an international student by the way

Good to know it’s not just me who hasn’t heard back haha! I’m a home student, so maybe they just haven’t got round to responding to this specific course yet. I have home and international friends who have got offers for other foundation pathways but no one for the Textiles and Fashion pathway :/
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous

i’m a home student and i’ve not heard back either. from what i researched they usually get back to you around may time or earlier but im just so nervous because i apparently people have been getting offers?? just not for the fashion pathway from what ive seen
Reply 4
I also haven't heard back for my application. No updates on my portal either, I'm not sure whether to get in contact since the ucas deadline is a week away?
Reply 5
Original post by L1l4
I also haven't heard back for my application. No updates on my portal either, I'm not sure whether to get in contact since the ucas deadline is a week away?

I was also thinking of trying to contact them because I’m worrying about getting accommodation for wherever I go, I don’t wanna leave it too late. But I couldn't find where to contact them about applications? Do you know if there’s an email or number?
Reply 6
Original post by cleodmp
I was also thinking of trying to contact them because I’m worrying about getting accommodation for wherever I go, I don’t wanna leave it too late. But I couldn't find where to contact them about applications? Do you know if there’s an email or number?

On your application on your ual portal there should be a 'contact us' button, if you click that it send you to send a message which they'll reply to you through email. Not 100% sure on the email to directly contact them but give it a try on ur ual portal if u can
Reply 7
Original post by cleodmp
Good to know it’s not just me who hasn’t heard back haha! I’m a home student, so maybe they just haven’t got round to responding to this specific course yet. I have home and international friends who have got offers for other foundation pathways but no one for the Textiles and Fashion pathway :/

i’ve also applied for the same pathway and haven’t heard anything yet, haven’t seen people with offers to that parkway either, but there have been rejection emails, so right now no news is good news!! the very latest they’ll get back to you is may 31st : )

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending