The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL (Applications and Foundation years)

I've wanted to apply for a UAL course in CSM:
https://www.arts.ac.uk/subjects/fashion-communication/undergraduate/ba-hons-fashion-communication-journalism-csm#application-process

But I'm not sure that I'll receive the entry grades...
So I can apply for the Foundation Diploma in Art and Design when the 2024/25 applications are released, but will it be accepted if I apply to the foundation course AND the actual course that I want to take?
I'm scared that I'll be turned down for applying to numerous courses...
I also found that the main course can be applied for on UCAS but not the foundation course. So I'm a little confused about that?

Any advice or comments would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you
Original post by eminesu
I've wanted to apply for a UAL course in CSM:
https://www.arts.ac.uk/subjects/fashion-communication/undergraduate/ba-hons-fashion-communication-journalism-csm#application-process

But I'm not sure that I'll receive the entry grades...
So I can apply for the Foundation Diploma in Art and Design when the 2024/25 applications are released, but will it be accepted if I apply to the foundation course AND the actual course that I want to take?
I'm scared that I'll be turned down for applying to numerous courses...
I also found that the main course can be applied for on UCAS but not the foundation course. So I'm a little confused about that?

Any advice or comments would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you

Hi eminesu,

Thanks for reaching out and for expressing an interest in studying with UAL! I can confirm that you can apply for our Foundation and Undergraduate courses at the same time. Each application is considered on its own merit and is not affected by any other applications you have submitted to UAL if the academic decision is that you are suited to the course, you will be offered a place regardless of other applications you have with us.

All undergraduate applications should be submitted through UCAS, but our Foundation course applications are made directly on our website on the relevant course page by clicking on the Apply now tab. We are expecting our Foundation courses to change for 2024 entry, so please keep an eye on our website for the updated information when applications open in late Autumn.

I hope this information is helpful but please let me know if you have any other queries!

Best wishes,

Ros
Student Engagement Team
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending