The Student Room Group

UAL Architecture CSM 24

Hii , started this to see if anybody else is joining in September for architecture ? :smile:
Original post by Jessa0811
Hii , started this to see if anybody else is joining in September for architecture ? :smile:

I've seen a few UAL applicants in the Architecture Applicants 2024 thread:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7393566

:smile:
Hello! I have an offer- just deciding between CSM and Manchester haha but I think I might be going to CSM (:
Reply 3
Original post by AmeliaFerg
Hello! I have an offer- just deciding between CSM and Manchester haha but I think I might be going to CSM (:

Hii congrats on your offerrr!! Are you from London already? :smile:
Hii congrats on your offerrr!! Are you from London already? :smile:

Congrats to you too! Have you firmed CSM already?
Also I’m from Edinburgh! How about you?
Reply 5
Congrats to you too! Have you firmed CSM already?
Also I’m from Edinburgh! How about you?

Thank youu! And yea firmed it already cause I applied not thinking I was going to get in lol and I’m from Essex :smile: Did you manage to go to an open day cause I didn’t 😭
Thank youu! And yea firmed it already cause I applied not thinking I was going to get in lol and I’m from Essex :smile: Did you manage to go to an open day cause I didn’t 😭

Ooh that’s so exciting… I’m still undecided and un-firmed but I think I’ll end up at CSM cos it’s been my dream for a while and I should probs go with my gut haha
Didn’t manage to get to an open day for architecture but I randomly went to the one for the foundation course 🤷*♀️
Wish I’d made it to one- or maybe if they do an offer holder day- I’d like to know more about what we’re getting ourselves in for
How r u feeling about accommodation? All the UAL halls seem v far away from Kings Cross 🥲
Reply 7
Ooh that’s so exciting… I’m still undecided and un-firmed but I think I’ll end up at CSM cos it’s been my dream for a while and I should probs go with my gut haha
Didn’t manage to get to an open day for architecture but I randomly went to the one for the foundation course 🤷*♀️
Wish I’d made it to one- or maybe if they do an offer holder day- I’d like to know more about what we’re getting ourselves in for
How r u feeling about accommodation? All the UAL halls seem v far away from Kings Cross 🥲

Yea that’s the same with me I firmed it cause it’s my dream school 😭 but you got until June I think to make a decision :smile: And yea same I only made it to a campus tour, lmk if you get an email about an offer holder day, UAL is so quiet over email I always feel like I might miss something :/ And I’m actually commuting from Essex but I had a look for you, Sketch house and Wigram which are UAL accom and the closest to CSM w like 15 minute commute time, theres also Victoria Hall King’s Cross that’s student accom in general that you could have a look at :smile: Hope that helps!!
Reply 8
Yea that’s the same with me I firmed it cause it’s my dream school 😭 but you got until June I think to make a decision :smile: And yea same I only made it to a campus tour, lmk if you get an email about an offer holder day, UAL is so quiet over email I always feel like I might miss something :/ And I’m actually commuting from Essex but I had a look for you, Sketch house and Wigram which are UAL accom and the closest to CSM w like 15 minute commute time, theres also Victoria Hall King’s Cross that’s student accom in general that you could have a look at :smile: Hope that helps!!

Hi, when did you have ur ual interview and when did they get back to you. I still haven't received my offers and am concerned. Let me know. Thanks
Original post by SAN.29
Hi, when did you have ur ual interview and when did they get back to you. I still haven't received my offers and am concerned. Let me know. Thanks

Hey, try not to stress about it- you’ve got ages until they have to get back to you. Personally, I had my interview Feb 8th and got an offer a couple of weeks later, but from what I’ve heard that’s a bit out of character for CSM, apparently they have a reputation for getting back to a lot of their applicants at the last possible moment. People I know who applied last year all got offers mid May, right before the deadline so it’s not time to panic yet! Good luck and I hope it all works out (:
Reply 10
Original post by SAN.29

Hi I had mine early feb and heard back about a month later! I applied back in October so it was a long wait, don’t worry hope it all goes well!

Is anyone in the M.Arch program? Either entering or already a student who can speak a bit about the experience?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending