The Student Room Group

A teacher wanted to cane me when I was 14 but I am 28 now

Dear Student Roomers,

I grew up in several different countries, and I attended a number of schools that had different regimes, cultures and policies.
And on the issue of corporal punishment, when I was 14 a teacher was desperate to cane me on his desk in front of the other girls, and I believe that it was simply because I disagreed with his political opinions. He hated and could not accept that I basically demolished his viewpoints and ideology in class.
Like most teachers he was very left-wing, and I suppose that he expected all of the students to be left-wing as well.
Perhaps it would have been corporal punishment for purely disciplinary reasons. Perhaps it was some kind of fetish. Or perhaps his need to cane was to enforce cancel culture and his political beliefs.
The headmistress intervened, and she did not allow the caning to take place. But if it had done, then I would have gone back to the school when I was older and basically thrashed the teacher in return.
Not as a vendetta or something, but simply because it would have been fair justice for a wrongful caning. I believe that people have a right to do that, in such circumstances.
Everything about your post and account give me major troll vibes.
Reply 2
Dear Sorcerer of Old,

I understand that corporal punishment can be an emotive subject of course and sometimes it is necessary to consider if there are hidden reasons for why a teacher would want to cane the students.
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 3
I know Veronika Oleksychenko.I was in a relationship with her about 3 months. I don't think she thrash anyone knowing her. But a teacher would deserve it if they caned their students insted of just getting on with it teaching them
Original post by Jada Cole
I know Veronika Oleksychenko.I was in a relationship with her about 3 months. I don't think she thrash anyone knowing her. But a teacher would deserve it if they caned their students insted of just getting on with it teaching them

Lol you're clearly her dupe and will be banned soon. Veronika was exposed as a Brexit troll farm, end of story.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending