The Student Room Group

Edexcel IGCSE biology exam

Am I the only one who thought the combined science edexcel igcse biology exam today was actually really difficult? The topics were all about plants, blood and I feel like there was too many describing data questions. I flopped the exam so bad it'll be a miracle if i get over 20/110 tbh. The questions just throw me off so bad i feel like you dont learn what is actually in the papers that in depth. Just me?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by anonymous1462
Am I the only one who thought the combined science edexcel igcse biology exam today was actually really difficult? The topics were all about plants, blood and I feel like there was too many describing data questions. I flopped the exam so bad it'll be a miracle if i get over 20/110 tbh. The questions just throw me off so bad i feel like you dont learn what is actually in the papers that in depth. Just me?

same here. its so annoying coz i sacrificed so much sleep for this.
Original post by siocrystal
same here. its so annoying coz i sacrificed so much sleep for this.

Honestly me too. I've done so much revision for biology compared to physics & chem so its so annoying that i flopped it. Hopefully the grade boundaries arent too high so we still have a chance to pass
Reply 3
I found it so difficult it was more of a thinking biology paper than a knowledge biology paper. Everything i revised didnt even come up
Original post by sjimoh0
I found it so difficult it was more of a thinking biology paper than a knowledge biology paper. Everything i revised didnt even come up

Right!! I went through the whole specification and it didnt prepare me for the questions. Plus they're often worded weirdly too, they put too much irrelevant information in I wish they would just ask a simple question
Reply 5
Literally! I spent hours making sure i knew everything on the syllabus and was feeling somewhat confident. But after that paper im not sure. Hopefully the grade boundaries are really low
Right!! I went through the whole specification and it didnt prepare me for the questions. Plus they're often worded weirdly too, they put too much irrelevant information in I wish they would just ask a simple question
Reply 6
there was a guy next to me taking the exam and he looked SO DONE.ngl felt bad
Reply 7

All the discuss data questions were so bad I was completing rambling
And I completely ran out of time I had no time to check or anything I’m so annoyed
Reply 8

Are you taking Paper 4BI1 1B, but not 1BR, right?
Original post by SPC160
Are you taking Paper 4BI1 1B, but not 1BR, right?

Yes I did paper 1B :smile:
Reply 10
Yes I did paper 1B :smile:

This is very different from past papers in previous years

mate you must be next level clapped to get 20/110. Sort your life out how is that possible. You just have not done any work
Original post by Amelia Iqbaal
mate you must be next level clapped to get 20/110. Sort your life out how is that possible. You just have not done any work

First of all Amelia I dropped out of school due to mh so thanks for your kind reassuring words. Secondly, I watched the whole of Science with Hazels video on the whole paper of biology IGCSE, i went through every single topic of it on physics and maths tutor and I printed out the spec and learnt every topic off it...
So yes babe i have done work maybe just take into consideration that some people find certain subjects more difficult than others. I hope you sort your own life out as commenting rude stuff on other people's posts asking for reassurance really shows your a ***** and ur insecure. Just because you're good at science doesn't take away from the fact that ur a prick. Hope you get better soon darling xxxx
First of all Amelia I dropped out of school due to mh so thanks for your kind reassuring words. Secondly, I watched the whole of Science with Hazels video on the whole paper of biology IGCSE, i went through every single topic of it on physics and maths tutor and I printed out the spec and learnt every topic off it...
So yes babe i have done work maybe just take into consideration that some people find certain subjects more difficult than others. I hope you sort your own life out as commenting rude stuff on other people's posts asking for reassurance really shows your a ***** and ur insecure. Just because you're good at science doesn't take away from the fact that ur a prick. Hope you get better soon darling xxxx

Bro watched an ENTIRE VIDEO. no way. Should be a free 9 then. Cant believe it. a whole video and you EVEN PRINTED OUT THE SPEC. Nahahah this is actually crazy. This is too much man. Chill out don't revise too hard xx
Thanks for enlightening me on new levels of intelligence I didn't know existed. Thanks hun xxxxx
Bro watched an ENTIRE VIDEO. no way. Should be a free 9 then. Cant believe it. a whole video and you EVEN PRINTED OUT THE SPEC. Nahahah this is actually crazy. This is too much man. Chill out don't revise too hard xx
Thanks for enlightening me on new levels of intelligence I didn't know existed. Thanks hun xxxxx

Would looove to know what you did LOOOOLLL. Don't be jel that I actually have a social life and my whole life doesn't revolve around exams and putting other people down. Must be a sad life ugly *****. Live ur life and have some fun darling instead of being a moody ****. Don't be salty x
Would looove to know what you did LOOOOLLL. Don't be jel that I actually have a social life and my whole life doesn't revolve around exams and putting other people down. Must be a sad life ugly *****. Live ur life and have some fun darling instead of being a moody ****. Don't be salty x

mate i think someone autistic with Down syndrome could get better than 20/110. A monkey could've got more by using common sense. Blud thinks getting 20/110 is a flex ahahhaa. Even the biggest ******s I know can't get that. Is that even a pass? what grade is that, a 1??? Nah dw hun I'm not salty of you. The only future you have is flipping burgers at Mcdonald's. don't know if you even have the brain power to understand how to do that tbf. Have a good life xxx, if I ever need to hire a clown ill hire you xxxx.
mate i think someone autistic with Down syndrome could get better than 20/110. A monkey could've got more by using common sense. Blud thinks getting 20/110 is a flex ahahhaa. Even the biggest ******s I know can't get that. Is that even a pass? what grade is that, a 1??? Nah dw hun I'm not salty of you. The only future you have is flipping burgers at Mcdonald's. don't know if you even have the brain power to understand how to do that tbf. Have a good life xxx, if I ever need to hire a clown ill hire you xxxx.

NAHHHH IM DEAD LOL. Why are u talking like ur on some next level badness????😭😭 I was overexaggerating when I said I’m gonna get 20 you dumb ****😂😂😂. Anyway you have fun with ur office job in the future being a stuck up Tory prick while I have fun in maccies🥰 There was abso no need to be negative about my first post anyway so ur honestly just bad vibes so take that bs somewhere else u tapped girl. idk what the point of u replying to the original post even was but ok hun. Bye girl have fun with ur miserable life. Sending love and hugs x
NAHHHH IM DEAD LOL. Why are u talking like ur on some next level badness????😭😭 I was overexaggerating when I said I’m gonna get 20 you dumb ****😂😂😂. Anyway you have fun with ur office job in the future being a stuck up Tory prick while I have fun in maccies🥰 There was abso no need to be negative about my first post anyway so ur honestly just bad vibes so take that bs somewhere else u tapped girl. idk what the point of u replying to the original post even was but ok hun. Bye girl have fun with ur miserable life. Sending love and hugs x

mf said overexaggerating with 20 ahahaha. Getting less than that then 😂😂😂. Jokeman. say less, if you're nice to me I might tip you. nah you know what the problem is in the world. ******s like you. like in actually cannot comprehend how it is possible to get 20 in a GCSE biology paper. Mfs with no aspirations. Fair enough if you didn't revise but ******* hell 20/110 with revision. Need to have a study on you. Inside the mind of anonymous1462. Dont think a MRI will work tho cuz its probably empty up there. Dry ass coconut. Bye gurl have fun flexing how your parents have wasted 16 years bringing you up and feeding you, all for it to be a waste for their child to work at Mcdonalds their entire life. Feel bad for them. Anyway keep them employer costs down and supply the workforce 🫡🫡
mf said overexaggerating with 20 ahahaha. Getting less than that then 😂😂😂. Jokeman. say less, if you're nice to me I might tip you. nah you know what the problem is in the world. ******s like you. like in actually cannot comprehend how it is possible to get 20 in a GCSE biology paper. Mfs with no aspirations. Fair enough if you didn't revise but ******* hell 20/110 with revision. Need to have a study on you. Inside the mind of anonymous1462. Dont think a MRI will work tho cuz it’s probably empty up there. Dry ass coconut. Bye gurl have fun flexing how your parents have wasted 16 years bringing you up and feeding you, all for it to be a waste for their child to work at Mcdonalds their entire life. Feel bad for them. Anyway keep them employer costs down and supply the workforce 🫡🫡

Girl why tf u still replying have you got nothing better to do 🤣🤣🤣🤣 weird. It’s a bloody GCSE grade babe it’s not the end of the world why u so bothered I’m screamingg😭
You came at me for no reason at all in the first place n now ur getting all defensive lol don’t dish it out if you can’t take it
Not sure why I’m bothering replying to you again cause ur clearly ignorant and not worth the time or effort. Go revise for your exams Amelia so you can get into a top Uni and live a boring life where the only thing you care about is being smarter and richer, sad sad girl. That’s if you ever can get a job cause I’m sure your future employers would be thrilled to know what you say to others online for no reason. Thanks for providing me with ur full name babe😉😉
Girl why tf u still replying have you got nothing better to do 🤣🤣🤣🤣 weird. It’s a bloody GCSE grade babe it’s not the end of the world why u so bothered I’m screamingg😭
You came at me for no reason at all in the first place n now ur getting all defensive lol don’t dish it out if you can’t take it
Not sure why I’m bothering replying to you again cause ur clearly ignorant and not worth the time or effort. Go revise for your exams Amelia so you can get into a top Uni and live a boring life where the only thing you care about is being smarter and richer, sad sad girl. That’s if you ever can get a job cause I’m sure your future employers would be thrilled to know what you say to others online for no reason. Thanks for providing me with ur full name babe😉😉

Its alr to have no aspirations in life. Saying wanting to get smarter and richer is sad ahahahahah. Tf u want to do then. Live your life as an ignorant idiot cleaning the streets. Might hire you as a cleaning lady one day. Yeah dw about me, even if I had your name I couldn't even tell your future employers anything, you wouldn't even be able to get a job interview 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Quick Reply

Latest