The Student Room Group

Last minute prom dress HELP

I've left getting a prom dress a bit late (Y11 prom) and struggling to find a nice one quickly as I don't want to spend ages trying to find one when I'd rather focus on my GCSEs. I need one I can get fitted as I have quite unusual body measurements so difficult to find as well. Tried looking online where u can customise the measurements but they won't come in time (8 weeks, my prom is 30th June). Budget is under £200, preferably no more than £150. If anyone has any recommendations as to where I can find one like this quickly can they please suggest below (either online or in a shop, I'm from Buckinghamshire)? Thank you!!
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by user01906002
I've left getting a prom dress a bit late (Y11 prom) and struggling to find a nice one quickly as I don't want to spend ages trying to find one when I'd rather focus on my GCSEs. I need one I can get fitted as I have quite unusual body measurements so difficult to find as well. Tried looking online where u can customise the measurements but they won't come in time (8 weeks, my prom is 30th June). Budget is under £200, preferably no more than £150. If anyone has any recommendations as to where I can find one like this quickly can they please suggest below (either online or in a shop, I'm from Buckinghamshire)? Thank you!!

https://ombreprom.co.uk
They have really good dresses here. I bought one for a party and I picked the fastest delivery (it was about £20) and it came in less than a week.
For prom dresses check under Eveing Dresses:smile:
Buy a regular dress and take it to a tailor for modifications. It'll be cheaper as well as faster.

Quick Reply

Latest