The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Accomodation Confirmation

Hi everyone,

I received an unconditional offer for a postgraduate programme back in January. I then applied for postgraduate accomodation through the university to live in an all postgraduate flat in halls.

The university website says that I should receive an offer when my status becomes 'expected entrant'. I am not sure what that phrase means though, I assume I am already an expected entrant as I have an unconditional offer?

Has anyone who has an unconditional offer received an accomodation offer yet?
Original post by bideford1
Hi everyone,

I received an unconditional offer for a postgraduate programme back in January. I then applied for postgraduate accomodation through the university to live in an all postgraduate flat in halls.

The university website says that I should receive an offer when my status becomes 'expected entrant'. I am not sure what that phrase means though, I assume I am already an expected entrant as I have an unconditional offer?

It'll be later in the year, once all of your paperwork is in and sorted out.
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 2
Original post by Sandtrooper
It'll be later in the year, once all of your paperwork is in and sorted out.

What paperwork is it that I need to do. I did ask them and they said I didn't need to do anything more?
What paperwork is it that I need to do. I did ask them and they said I didn't need to do anything more?

Probably once all of your transcripts are confirmed etc. I'd suggest asking the admissions team when that is, but I'm sure it'll be fine.
Reply 4
Original post by Sandtrooper
Probably once all of your transcripts are confirmed etc. I'd suggest asking the admissions team when that is, but I'm sure it'll be fine.

Like a undergraduate one? I graduated back in 2018 so that's all ok. I have contacted the accomodation team who says they will send out an offer once I have confirmed my attendance, I assumed that my accepting my offer I had done that. I have now contacted the student enquiries team as they have suggested.
Hi everyone,

If you have met the conditions it should just be a case of the University changing your status to 'expected entrant' as you say. Sometimes this can take a little while to come through the system. If it still isn't changed a week after you had the paperwork in then I would contact student enquiries and hopefully they can quickly resolve it :smile:

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep
Hi everyone,

How did you apply and specify that you wanted an all postgraduate hall?
Reply 7
Original post by stephanieezekwe
How did you apply and specify that you wanted an all postgraduate hall?

Postgraduates are guaranteed to live with other postgraduate students. The information is here: https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/accommodation/find-accommodation/postgraduate-accommodation/
Hi there,

Just checking in to see if you got your issue resolved or if you have any other questions :smile:

Reply 9
Original post by University of Liverpool Student Rep
Hi there,

Just checking in to see if you got your issue resolved or if you have any other questions :smile:

Thank you Malachy. My issue got resolved.
Thank you Malachy. My issue got resolved.

Great to hear - enjoy your summer and I hope you look forward to coming to Liverpool.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending