The Student Room Group

Wjec AS Physics Unit1

How did that go for everyone
Reply 1
Original post by alevels21
How did that go for everyone

I found it awful but some of my class found it alright. How did it go for you?
Reply 2
Worst paper I've seen so far. Kinematics was ranked so low and the projectiles question was worth so much... I left it out because I had no clue where to even start. The six marker on ductile materials, the particles and stars questions were good but the other questions I had no clue what to do. I hope grade boundaries are good, if not I think I'd have to resit. The uncertainties question took me a good 20 mins and I did something, so I guess that's better than nothing. Hoping for a better unit 2 paper. wjec do better..
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 3
Original post by naarani.g
Worst paper I've seen so far. Kinematics was ranked so low and the projectiles question was worth so much... I left it out because I had no clue where to even start. The six marker on ductile materials, the particles and stars questions were good but the other questions I had no clue what to do. I hope grade boundaries are good, if not I think I'd have to resit. The uncertainties question took me a good 20 mins and I did something, so I guess that's better than nothing. Hoping for a better unit 2 paper. wjec do better.

Wjec make such awful papers I hate it sm
yeah kinematics question. Was weird everyone got different answers
moments was a bit odd too
i found it awful like i wasn't sure what to do in question 1 until i read it for 5 whole minutes and i think i screwed up on the projectile one too
then i saw that i only had 40 minutes to finish the exam and immediately sped up to finish the QER (thank god it was only points of a graph of ductile metal) and questions 5-8
but i'm still not sure about both questions 5 AND 6
particles and stars went good tho
i'm also supposed to get an A so i'm feeling depressed :/
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 5
Original post by staycyoungluv
i found it awful like i wasn't sure what to do in question 1 until i read it for 5 whole minutes and i think i screwed up on the projectile one too
then i saw that i only had 40 minutes to finish the exam and immediately sped up to finish the QER (thank god it was only points of a graph of ductile metal) and questions 5-8
but i'm still not sure about both questions 5 AND 6
particles and stars went good tho
i'm also supposed to get an A so i'm feeling depressed :/

Same but don’t worry! Grade boundaries will be quite low loads were upset and crying
Reply 6
Original post by hiiii:)
I found it awful but some of my class found it alright. How did it go for you?

It went ehhh could be better. like past papers were lovely but todays paper = awful! I was confused on moments, so I went straight to stars and particles lmao. 6 marker was quite chill but some weird questions like the accelerating forces one and dynamics and kinematics it was a very odd paper.
Manifesting low grade boundaries tho

Quick Reply

Latest