The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Triple accredited Healthcare Science programme

Our Healthcare Science courses takes a multidisciplinary approach to the study of human disease. It examines the causes of disease, and the effects of disease on the normal structure and functions of the human body. You'll gain a firm understanding of the scientific basis for laboratory investigation, diagnosis, monitoring and treatment of disease.

"The triple accredited Healthcare Science programme at the University of Bradford is specially designed for those who want to work as biomedical scientists within the NHS."

Programme Leader Kara Thornton explains why you should study Healthcare Science at Bradford.

[video="youtube;BQwTcpPTUO8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQwTcpPTUO8[/video]

Career prospects
Graduates can practise as a Healthcare Science Practitioner in NHS laboratories. Alternatively, you could find employment as a laboratory-based or non-laboratory-based scientist in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology or other related industries, academic research and teaching.

More on career pathways.
More on NHS Careers.

"Now I've graduated I have secured a role as a Biomedical Scientist in Pathology at Wythenshawe Hospital in Manchester, and I plan to start my MSc Physician Associate Studies at Bradford." Martins Yusuffu, BSc (Hons) Healthcare Science.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending