The Student Room Group

Physician associate acceptance rate

I am currently enrolled in the Bradford university clinical sciences course and thinking about doing Physician Associate in 3yrs times. How many people get on/what is the acceptance rate for PA on average across universities?
Original post by Queenygyal101
I am currently enrolled in the Bradford university clinical sciences course and thinking about doing Physician Associate in 3yrs times. How many people get on/what is the acceptance rate for PA on average across universities?

Can't remember what uni it is at the top of my head (might be Chester/Keele?) but they do a 4 year degree for undergraduates. Works out as 4 years instead of 5 if you did clinical science then the PA course
Varies depending on the uni , based on FOI requests they vary from 12-25% for the london ones.
Reply 3
Original post by Queenygyal101

I've just done my interview for bradford's MPAS and there were 130 interviews and 31 places, so acceptence rate was around 23%. Manchester uni has way more places (83 for this year's intake). But all this is subject to change over the next few years as the role and course develop
Reply 4
I have just had my interview too. How did you find the interview? Just worrying that there are not many places.

Original post by Hhh132
I've just done my interview for bradford's MPAS and there were 130 interviews and 31 places, so acceptence rate was around 23%. Manchester uni has way more places (83 for this year's intake). But all this is subject to change over the next few years as the role and course develop
Reply 5
Original post by zenxb_x
I have just had my interview too. How did you find the interview? Just worrying that there are not many places.

I thought it was alright, its pretty different from the other interviews I did. I think they said they'll release offers the week starting 22nd may? so hopefully we get accepted i'A
Reply 6
Same, it was very different to other places definitely! Yeah they said by the 26th May. Which will be here before we know it. IA we are successful I did like the sound of the course at Bradford. Have you offers from elsewhere?

Original post by Hhh132
I thought it was alright, its pretty different from the other interviews I did. I think they said they'll release offers the week starting 22nd may? so hopefully we get accepted i'A
Reply 7
Original post by zenxb_x
Same, it was very different to other places definitely! Yeah they said by the 26th May. Which will be here before we know it. IA we are successful I did like the sound of the course at Bradford. Have you offers from elsewhere?

How did you find the interview? And yeah alhamdullilah I got an offer from Manchester uni, did you get other offers?

Quick Reply

Latest