The Student Room Group

aqa foundation maths

i know its possible but is it unlikely to get 65 marks in paper 2 aqa foundation maths exam ?
(edited 11 months ago)
Original post by 21scope
i know its possible but is it unlikely to get 65 marks in paper 2 aqa foundation maths exam ?

Yes and no

You need to describe a little bit more about yourself such as whether you are retaking it or will you take it next year or you're gonna take this year. Plus how do you find maths normally? If I assume on the basis that you are doing foundation, I can say that you dont really love maths and are possibly not looking to do something maths based degree in the future.
Original post by Shubham9548
Yes and no

You need to describe a little bit more about yourself such as whether you are retaking it or will you take it next year or you're gonna take this year. Plus how do you find maths normally? If I assume on the basis that you are doing foundation, I can say that you dont really love maths and are possibly not looking to do something maths based degree in the future.

im retaking but this might sound strange, i enjoy maths and the concept of it, i don't hope to do a maths based degree in the future but i hope to learn more about it in my free time.
Original post by 21scope
im retaking but this might sound strange, i enjoy maths and the concept of it, i don't hope to do a maths based degree in the future but i hope to learn more about it in my free time.

Hi

It sounds good to hear that you atleast dont hate maths. Btw I am doing A level maths so I am more than happy to help you if you need.
Let me know if you would need help in any doubts or any general questions

Regarding your previous question, I think it is definitely possible to get 65+ in paper 2. It's quite simple... If you know the questions u will answer them but if you dont know you are unable to answer
thank you i'll let you know if i need any help, btw is a level maths hard ?

Original post by Shubham9548
Hi

It sounds good to hear that you atleast dont hate maths. Btw I am doing A level maths so I am more than happy to help you if you need.
Let me know if you would need help in any doubts or any general questions

Regarding your previous question, I think it is definitely possible to get 65+ in paper 2. It's quite simple... If you know the questions u will answer them but if you dont know you are unable to answer
Original post by 21scope
thank you i'll let you know if i need any help, btw is a level maths hard ?

Hi

Again it depends on how much work you put in. I am in the first year and got an A grade( for some reason u cant get A* max is A for 1st year in maths) in my mocks. I got 79% just for the reference. I got 8 in GCSE

Some of my friends who got 7/8 in GCSE maths got U/E in the first year

In my opinion, I think the 1st year of A level maths is very easy compared to 2nd year.

Quick Reply

Latest