The Student Room Group

A Level English Language and Literature - Pearson Edexcel Paper 1, 25th May 2023

General Information
Date/Time: 25th May 2023/ PM
Length: 2h 30m

How's everyone feeling? Any predictions?
I have a gut feeling they will give us the Diana interview? do you have any predictions?
Reply 2
It was De Profundissssssssssssssssss >.< It was alright, not too bad. Has anyone found the Ted Talk, I'd love to actually hear it. I've been looking but can't find the exact quoted section that was used in the extract.
Reply 3
Original post by Amatullaah
It was De Profundissssssssssssssssss >.< It was alright, not too bad. Has anyone found the Ted Talk, I'd love to actually hear it. I've been looking but can't find the exact quoted section that was used in the extract.

This is the full video, if anyone else was looking for it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4svF7J6MWg
Reply 4
Original post by Amatullaah
what was the streetcar question?? pls
Reply 5
Original post by opheliaviolettt
I have a gut feeling they will give us the Diana interview? do you have any predictions?

what was the streetcar question pls

Quick Reply

Latest