The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Wick park 2023

Is anyone going to ual and living at wick park ? Got a bursary room for it just wondering if anyone else is going
Reply 1
I am darling!! message me on insta @sammevelynn xx

Original post by Pearl Sershall
Is anyone going to ual and living at wick park ? Got a bursary room for it just wondering if anyone else is going
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2

Yeah I can't remember what my room number is though I'm @ax0l0tl_0.2 on Instagram

I am, i got a bursary room too. add me on insta @elenamaria.__
Original post by sammevelyn
I am darling!! message me on insta @sammevelynn xx
I'm applying too for 2024, I was just wondering how the deposits work, is it still £500 for bursary? :smile:
Original post by Anonymous #1
I'm applying too for 2024, I was just wondering how the deposits work, is it still £500 for bursary? :smile:
Last year we didn’t have to pay a deposit I’m not sure if it’s changed this year or you might have a more expensive room but for everyone living there this year there was no deposit n we have to pay at the end of the year for anything we’ve messed up in the room! (However year before last I had a different accom n had a £500 bursary so maybe they’ve just changed their policy xx)
Last year we didn’t have to pay a deposit I’m not sure if it’s changed this year or you might have a more expensive room but for everyone living there this year there was no deposit n we have to pay at the end of the year for anything we’ve messed up in the room! (However year before last I had a different accom n had a £500 bursary so maybe they’ve just changed their policy xx)

thank you! i know they’ve changed the room prices to like £230, hopefully no deposit this year as well😭xx

sorry keep asking, but did you like living there? 😭

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending