The Student Room Group

Urgent tenancy takeover

Premium Ensuite room in Liverpool
(Students onlv)! Costs 143pw.
The room is a big and spacious one, in a 3 bed flat it was recently refurbished, featuring a small double bed, desk, bookshelf, wardrobe and its own ensuite.
You will be sharing a communal kitchen and living room with two other students. Agnes Jones House student accommodation is a short walk from the City center, UoL, LJMU, LIPA and the City of Liverpool College. It has a leafy courtyard which is unique in the city. Parking spaces are available at a small cost.
Tenancy will run from 04-03-2023 to 17-07-2023
My Daughter would be arriving soon so how much do we have to pay to secure the apartment for my daughter
Original post by Bekah_olu
Premium Ensuite room in Liverpool
(Students onlv)! Costs 143pw.
The room is a big and spacious one, in a 3 bed flat it was recently refurbished, featuring a small double bed, desk, bookshelf, wardrobe and its own ensuite.
You will be sharing a communal kitchen and living room with two other students. Agnes Jones House student accommodation is a short walk from the City center, UoL, LJMU, LIPA and the City of Liverpool College. It has a leafy courtyard which is unique in the city. Parking spaces are available at a small cost.
Tenancy will run from 04-03-2023 to 17-07-2023

Hi there!

Have you tried posting in the University of Liverpool part of the forum? :smile: you might get more luck getting someone who is interested there. Also spareroom is a good website to post on too!

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep
Reply 3
Hi im looking for a student who would want an accommodation in Unity Square Liverpool as I no longer need the room. It's 44 weeks contract £150 per week. It's a luxury premium room which comes with a private en-suit, study desk and chair. Spacious shared kitchen and living area. Ultra fast WiFi, flat screen TV and clever storage solutions with a brand new luxury furniture pack and memory foam mattress.
-Bills Included.
-free contents insurance
-Double bed
-Secure parking.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending