The Student Room Group

What is GCP student text book and oxford revise book?

I'm fresh men here, and I saw some guys to mention about these two books, and I googled it, but found nothing.. I'm a oxford aqa As student, and I need to find those book, can anyone help me?
Reply 1
Original post by toppleD
I'm fresh men here, and I saw some guys to mention about these two books, and I googled it, but found nothing.. I'm a oxford aqa As student, and I need to find those book, can anyone help me?

hey, i think you mean CGP book, and both that and the oxford revise books are sort of like textbooks that are quite useful and an almost summarized version of all the content you're learning atm. For example, I do english lit a level that's oxford aqa as well, and the CGP book for Othello as a text is so helpful :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by student3547
hey, i think you mean CGP book, and both that and the oxford revise books are sort of like textbooks that are quite useful and an almost summarized version of all the content you're learning atm. For example, I do english lit a level that's oxford aqa as well, and the CGP book for Othello as a text is so helpful :smile:

thank you for your reply, so can you give me some websites to find oxford revision books in math? Or can you recommend some books/websites that could practice as & alevel maths?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending