The Student Room Group

Law Text Books

Hi, I am getting rid of my sons Law Uni textbooks - looked at selling them online but you get hardly anything so wondered if anyone wants them for free, but you would need to arrange collection from my work office at The Springs Shopping Centre,Leeds, LS15 8ZB. They are however 3 years old (not sure if that makes a difference to textbooks or not) but in perfect condition. I can give you the ISDN numbers & titles if anyone is interested.
Reply 1
Original post by Nicnak100
Hi, I am getting rid of my sons Law Uni textbooks - looked at selling them online but you get hardly anything so wondered if anyone wants them for free, but you would need to arrange collection from my work office at The Springs Shopping Centre,Leeds, LS15 8ZB. They are however 3 years old (not sure if that makes a difference to textbooks or not) but in perfect condition. I can give you the ISDN numbers & titles if anyone is interested.

oooh im interested! what titles are they?
Reply 2
Original post by hazza939
oooh im interested! what titles are they?

they are:-
Accounts for Solicitors 2022/23 - CLP Legal Practice Guide
Legal Foundations 2022/23 - CLP Legal Practice Guide
Skills for Lawyers 2022/23 - CLP Legal Practice Guide
Contract, Tort & Restitution 2019-2020 - Blackstone's Statutes
Tort Law 6th Edition - Oxford
JC Smith's The Law of Contract Second Edition - Oxford
Public Law - Oxford
Essentials of Criminal Law 3rd Edition - Oxford
Employment Law 15th Edition - Oxford
The English Legal System 7th Edition - Oxford
Contract Law 7th Edition - Oxford
EU Law Text, Cases & Materials 7th Edition - Oxford
Land Law 2nd Edition - Oxford
Intellectual Property Law 9th Edition - Oxford
Business Law & Practice 2022/23 - CLP Legal Practice Guides
Business & Company Legislation 2022/23 - CLP Legal Practice Guides
Legal Skills 7th Edition - Oxford
Woodrooffe & Lowe Consumer Law & Practice 10th Edition
Company Law 11th Edition - Oxford
Civil Litigation 2022/23 - CLP Legal Practice Guide
Criminal Litigation Practice & Procedure 2022/23 - CLP Legal Practice Guide
Oxford Dictionary of Law
Reply 3
they are:-
Accounts for Solicitors 2022/23 - CLP Legal Practice Guide
Legal Foundations 2022/23 - CLP Legal Practice Guide
Skills for Lawyers 2022/23 - CLP Legal Practice Guide
Contract, Tort & Restitution 2019-2020 - Blackstone's Statutes
Tort Law 6th Edition - Oxford
JC Smith's The Law of Contract Second Edition - Oxford
Public Law - Oxford
Essentials of Criminal Law 3rd Edition - Oxford
Employment Law 15th Edition - Oxford
The English Legal System 7th Edition - Oxford
Contract Law 7th Edition - Oxford
EU Law Text, Cases & Materials 7th Edition - Oxford
Land Law 2nd Edition - Oxford
Intellectual Property Law 9th Edition - Oxford
Business Law & Practice 2022/23 - CLP Legal Practice Guides
Business & Company Legislation 2022/23 - CLP Legal Practice Guides
Legal Skills 7th Edition - Oxford
Woodrooffe & Lowe Consumer Law & Practice 10th Edition
Company Law 11th Edition - Oxford
Civil Litigation 2022/23 - CLP Legal Practice Guide
Criminal Litigation Practice & Procedure 2022/23 - CLP Legal Practice Guide
Oxford Dictionary of Law

woah i wasn’t expecting there to be so many, that’s great! am i alright to pm you for more details?
Reply 4
woah i wasn’t expecting there to be so many, that’s great! am i alright to pm you for more details?

Yes of course.
Reply 5
Yes of course.

ah turns out i can’t pm yet bc my accounts still new ish, but i should be able to by tomorrow i think. hopefully i’ll message you then, just letting you know im not ghosting :smile:
Reply 6
ah turns out i can’t pm yet bc my accounts still new ish, but i should be able to by tomorrow i think. hopefully i’ll message you then, just letting you know im not ghosting :smile:

No problem

hi im interested!!!
Reply 8
No problem

Hi Hazza939 - I've received your PM but I'm also new to this so I can't respond via PM - apparently it will become available on day 3 which I think is tomorrow so will reply then but happy to discuss collection with you. Thanks
Reply 9
Original post by chickensausages
hi im interested!!!

Hi Chickensausages, thanks for your interest. I'm just in communication at the moment with someone else about the books, if this person decides they don't want them I'll be in touch but I need to give them first option as they contacted me first. Thanks
Reply 10
Hi Hazza939 - I've received your PM but I'm also new to this so I can't respond via PM - apparently it will become available on day 3 which I think is tomorrow so will reply then but happy to discuss collection with you. Thanks

Hi, I'm still waiting for my PM's to become active!
This is a very generous and kind offer from Nicnak100.

One tiny note: Students interested in the books should please check online whether the edition is the latest edition of the particular book in question. The law is a fast moving target, and working from an out of date book can lead to difficulties. If edition 96 of textbook XXX says "the law about such and such is so and so", but the Supreme Court has since decided that the law about such and such is this and that, you need to have edition 97, which takes on board the Court's decision.
(edited 1 week ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending