The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Student roost accom Liverpool

Hey I didn’t manage to get crown or vine accom for this year and I’ve been put with student roost.
I think I’m gonna go with Apollo court - anyone have any experience with it? Should I change to greenbank because that’s the only one with space left :/
Original post by Anonymous
Hey I didn’t manage to get crown or vine accom for this year and I’ve been put with student roost.
I think I’m gonna go with Apollo court - anyone have any experience with it? Should I change to greenbank because that’s the only one with space left :/

me either I got Greenbank <///3 Greenbank is apparently nice, got a study space, gym, and is social and the bus is £55 for a year so?
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Original post by Anonymous

Hi there!

Congratulations on getting into university!

We have a number of properties in Liverpool all within walking distance to the university. It looks like our Apollo Court property is fully booked (unless you have an offer of accommodation, then great!) however our Byrom Point property still has en-suite rooms available. All bills are included in rent, there's no deposit to pay, facilities include a social space, gym and study room, and you can benefit from a £100 discount if you book today!

Definitely keep your options open if you're unsure what you want to go for, but know that the choice is there for you.

Good luck on your accommodation search and in your upcoming studies!

Eleanor
Hi there,

I would say that Greenbank is one of the best halls to be placed in! Although there is a short bus ride into Uni, it only takes around 15 minutes, and its actually a great place to meet new friends. It is also within a great area of Liverpool, being placed within its own parkland with lots of on-site sports facilities (including a gym), there is two amazing parks nearby (Sefton and Greenbank Parks) and its a 5 minute walk to Smithdown Road (the main student area in Liverpool), so there is loads of great bars, cafes and pubs nearby!

Let me know if you have any more questions about Greenbank or other accommodation.

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending