(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 4
Original post by AaronCook
Had no idea, apparently you had to make p^2 into m^x^2

Ohhhh. how did your school find it? our school all thought it was really hard
Reply 5
Original post by Jellyjo
Ohhhh. how did your school find it? our school all thought it was really hard

I thought most of the questions were quite simple but the end of the paper had some annoying questions
Reply 6
Original post by AaronCook
I thought most of the questions were quite simple but the end of the paper had some annoying questions

what did you get for the probability of yellow and blue discs?
Reply 7
40/120
Reply 8
That was a horrible paper
Reply 9
Original post by beverlxyyy
That was a horrible paper

AGREED!!!
Reply 10
Original post by Jellyjo
AGREED!!!

I’m literally convinced I’ve gotten a U on that paper tell me why I literally forgot how to make mixed numbers into improper fractions
Reply 11
I’m literally convinced I’ve gotten a U on that paper tell me why I literally forgot how to make mixed numbers into improper fractions

Stop i know the first question kinda shocked me so i knew the rest of the paper would be hard. argggg i wanted to do a-level maths damnnnn
Reply 12
Original post by Jellyjo
Stop i know the first question kinda shocked me so i knew the rest of the paper would be hard. argggg i wanted to do a-level maths damnnnn

Same now I know there’s no hope for me now 🙁🙁 I just hope paper 3 brings my grade up I’ve always been bad with non calc
Reply 13
Same now I know there’s no hope for me now 🙁🙁 I just hope paper 3 brings my grade up I’ve always been bad with non calc

literally omg paper 4 was ok ish but paper 6 hassss to be better than whatever that was
hopefully the grade boundaries will be low too... eek
Reply 14
What did people get for the "number of sides on these 2 polygons" question? I got something like 19 and 35
Reply 15
Original post by elidl
What did people get for the "number of sides on these 2 polygons" question? I got something like 19 and 35

Oh jeez I got like 9 and 5
Reply 16
5 and 9

Original post by elidl
Reply 17
How to do that complicated law of indices question and the last vectors question?? I was so clueless
Original post by Jellyjo
How did everyone find the paper?

absolutely horrific bubs x
Polygon - 5 and 9 sides.
18 zebras. 1/3 for the blue and yellow disc. 150% for percentage of antelopes to that of zebras. 3/5 for first question. 6 and 6 square root 2 for the trig ones. 51% percentage decrease. 300ml in bottle. What else was there?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending