The Student Room Group

year 10 english language paper 1 - questions (asking anyone good at eng lang)

hey, i have my english lang paper 1 mock on monday which i'm nervous for, does anybody know the best question order to do in the exam that makes sure you finish the exam in time without any rushed answers? I was thinking doing q1,q5,q4,q3,q2 is this a good way to do it? Also, should i highlight the insert and perhaps colour code it for every question immediately when i start the exam or should i highlight after each question? any other tips on how to do really well in this exam would be appreciated
Reply 1
Original post by ctrlm.
hey, i have my english lang paper 1 mock on monday which i'm nervous for, does anybody know the best question order to do in the exam that makes sure you finish the exam in time without any rushed answers? I was thinking doing q1,q5,q4,q3,q2 is this a good way to do it? Also, should i highlight the insert and perhaps colour code it for every question immediately when i start the exam or should i highlight after each question? any other tips on how to do really well in this exam would be appreciated

I also would like if people could let me know if the amount of paragraphs i'm doing for each question is okay?
question 2 - 3 paragraphs (not long)
question 3 - 3 paragraphs (bit more detailed)
question 4 - 4 paragaphs
question 5 - 3 paragraphs (detailed)

Quick Reply

Latest