The Student Room Group

Didnt put my name in the paper for edexcel maths gcse paper

OMG GUYS NOT ONLY AM I failing MY EXAMS, I JUST realized THAT I DIDNT PUT MY FREAKING NAME ON THE GCSE EDEXCEL MATHS PAPER.
but I did put my candidate and center number.OMGGGGG ARE THEY NOT GOING TO MARK IT....0-0
Reply 1
contact your school examination officer ASAP
Reply 2
Original post by a07164
contact your school examination officer ASAP

I mean bro is there a problem
Reply 3
Original post by vaudvaudvg
OMG GUYS NOT ONLY AM I failing MY EXAMS, I JUST realized THAT I DIDNT PUT MY FREAKING NAME ON THE GCSE EDEXCEL MATHS PAPER.
but I did put my candidate and center number.OMGGGGG ARE THEY NOT GOING TO MARK IT....0-0

School would have checked this before the papers were sent off.

If you put your candidate and centre number then youre identifiable and like Muttley79 said, I’m pretty sure your school will check it for you anyway. You could contact them to make sure they picked up on it?
I did the same thing. and still got the grade!
Reply 6

Don't worry, your school should have checked every paper before sending them off so it'll most likely be corrected :smile:
And besides, I could be wrong but I think marking is anonymous, so they will use candidate and centre number to determine who you are anyway

Quick Reply

Latest