The Student Room Group

doing gel nails at home

recently i started doing my own gel nails at home, but after doing some more research and hearing other people's stories, i've been worried about getting some sort of allergic reaction to the gel polish ingredients

however, i still would like to carry on doing my nails for special events and i have already spent so much money on supplies, im just still worried about the risks so anyone has any tips on staying safe?

my main point was that actually i want to buy some builder gel in a bottle (from amazon) and i wanted to know if aimeili is any good, i know they say that they're hema free, which i don't know how much i could trust, but they also seem so be affordable, plus i have the SUNUV nail lamp so i was hoping that they work together as i heard nail lamps and polishes should not be mixed

or does anyone have any other recommendations that are worth investing in, otherwise if aimeili is good i might buy some of their other products in the future maybe to avoid mixing brands, i currently have the gellen nail kit which i mainly use for the top, would i be fine to carry on doing that even if i use other another brands gels (sorry if that sounds stupid, just trying to make sure it's fine!)

Quick Reply

Latest