The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

University of Wolverhampton - Ask A Current Student Thread

Have you got questions about the University of Wolverhampton that you want answered by a current student? Are you a wise old current university student with a brain full of knowledge and a heart full of giving back to others?

Then this is the thread for you!

This is the place where all students interested in the University of Wolverhampton and all those currently studying or who are graduates of University of Wolverhampton can come together and get answers to those burning questions and share their knowledge and support others. Simply jump in or introduce yourself with the template below if you don't know how to start and get involved :smile:

Template for prospective students

Template for current/graduate students

Jump in and connect with each other. Fill in the template then ask your questions! If anyone is eager to get involved but worried about sharing details we do have anonymous posting enabled in this forum :smile:
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 1
Hello, I am waiting for my interview for 3 weeks now. Can you give me a date in the next week?
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Original post by atikmiah
Hello, I am waiting for my interview for 3 weeks now. Can you give me a date in the next week?

Hi,
Thank you for your question.

Can I just check, what course is the interview for?

LB (WolvesRep) :smile:
Hi does the university give contextual offers
Hi,
How long does it take the admission unit to convert a conditional offer to an unconditional offer when the applicant meets all entrance requirements and successfully completes the final educational health process? Thank you.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,
How long does it take the admission unit to convert a conditional offer to an unconditional offer when the applicant meets all entrance requirements and successfully completes the final educational health process? Thank you.

This still hasn’t been answered, I’d like to know too.
Reply 6
Year of study: 2012-2015
University course studied: BSc (Hons) Information Technology
A-levels taken: Travel + Tourism (D), ICT (C), BTEC Business Studies (Dist*)
A-level grades: see above.

Might be an ancient student at this rate, but here to help if required.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending