The Student Room Group

AQA A Level chemistry 2023 grade boundary predictions

What’s everyone’s predictions for an A? I believe around 205/300
I think this is an interesting idea for a thread.

Hopefully there will be several responses and it will go on to show just how difficult it is to accurately predict the grade boundaries.

I’d guess the grade boundaries will be similar to 2019, perhaps a mark or two for each grade lower to account for disruption due to the pandemic.

Though I do think it is worth pointing out that the grade boundaries will take into account the relative performance of the cohort as a whole. If the grade boundaries are high, all that means is that you lot just performed well so you ought to pat yourselves on the back - especially if you meet the conditions for any offers etc.
Original post by TypicalNerd
I think this is an interesting idea for a thread.

Hopefully there will be several responses and it will go on to show just how difficult it is to accurately predict the grade boundaries.

I’d guess the grade boundaries will be similar to 2019, perhaps a mark or two for each grade lower to account for disruption due to the pandemic.

Though I do think it is worth pointing out that the grade boundaries will take into account the relative performance of the cohort as a whole. If the grade boundaries are high, all that means is that you lot just performed well so you ought to pat yourselves on the back - especially if you meet the conditions for any offers etc.

Thanks for the reply, we’ll I would say that these papers weren’t easy at all and were quite different from past papers, especially paper 2 as the mechanism questions were different to what is normally seen In past papers.

btw are grade boundaries released before results day? I’ve heard that they can be leaked
Original post by B7861
Thanks for the reply, we’ll I would say that these papers weren’t easy at all and were quite different from past papers, especially paper 2 as the mechanism questions were different to what is normally seen In past papers.

btw are grade boundaries released before results day? I’ve heard that they can be leaked

They’re released on results day
Reply 4
anyone has any pre info re: grade boundaries
Original post by ppjip
anyone has any pre info re: grade boundaries

Bro I wanna know too

Quick Reply

Latest