The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

My Application response from Bangor University

I have applied to Bangor university in Jun, still no response for my application. I have requested an update through email and through application, still no response.

Can someone help why it’s taking more time or no response from the university?

Thanks
(edited 9 months ago)
Original post by Neyamt
I have applied to Bangor university in Jun, still no response for my application. I have requested an update through email and through application, still no response.

Thanks

Hi @Neyamt

Apologies that you are yet to hear from us, as you can imagine it's a very busy time for our admissions teams. If you'd like to send me a message on here with some details I can chase this for you.

Sera :smile:
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Bangor Uni
Hi @Neyamt

Apologies that you are yet to hear from us, as you can imagine it's a very busy time for our admissions teams. If you'd like to send me a message on here with some details I can chase this for you.

Sera :smile:

Hello Sera,

thank you for replying, i did try to message you directly but i could not and its giving this error message: Oh!... Your profile isn’t quite ready to send private messages on The Student Room.

How can i share my application details with you?

thanks,
Original post by Neyamt

Thanks

I also didn't get any response from Bangor university its going to be 1 month I fulfill all the requirements but no response yet they didn't send me unconditional offer letter.
Original post by Neyamt

Thanks

Have you heard back from Bangor yet?
If not, I'd recommend just calling Bangor admissions.
I applied in July and just got my unconditional offer a couple of days ago.
If you want an update about your application, the best thing to do is just to call them.
Reply 5
Original post by purely_maxwell
Have you heard back from Bangor yet?
If not, I'd recommend just calling Bangor admissions.
I applied in July and just got my unconditional offer a couple of days ago.
If you want an update about your application, the best thing to do is just to call them.

First I congratulate you, I did it still saying it’s under process we have more applications received it may take time to respond and complete your application for further steps.

Quick Reply

Latest