The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Swansea, Bangor or Aberystwyth University ?

I received offers for German & History at both Swansea & Aberystwyth University, Modern Languages & History for Bangor University. I would love to hear opinions from current and former students regarding everyday student life in Swansea. Bangor & Aberystwyth. Furthermore, which university do you all think I should pick to study this course ? I would love to hear feedbacks from current and former students that studied this course in these three universities.
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by Imanstudy
I received offers for German & History at both Swansea & Aberystwyth University, Modern Languages & History for Bangor University. I would love to hear opinions from current and former students regarding everyday student life in Swansea. Bangor & Aberystwyth. Furthermore, which university do you all think I should pick to study this course ? I would love to hear feedbacks from current and former students that studied this course in these three universities.
Hello Iman,

Hello there! I am a student ambassador for Aberystwyth university. It sounds like fantastic course that you are interested in and I’m sure wherever you chose to study you will have a brilliant time! The staff teaching quality and support at Aber is amazing. I did a biological degree but from personal experience I’ve loved the small, community feel of the university. All the lecturers know you on a personal level and work super hard to support you throughout your degree.

Student life in Aber is great. Our students union has over 150 different sports clubs and societies and organises events throughout the year such as quizzes, sports events, fundraisers and so much more. You can see what clubs we have and the events and other activities you could get involved in on their website: Aberystwyth University Students' Union - Welcome to abersu.co.uk. The town has such a student community feel about it and there’s 50 odd pubs and bars and several night clubs which for the towns size is pretty impressive! The are loads of lovely cafes for studying in town and the natural beauty of the seafront needs no selling whatsoever!!

If you have any other questions I can help with please feel free to ask!

All the best,
Laurie
Student ambassador.
(edited 1 month ago)
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest