The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Bangor University GC

Hi guys,
I just picked Bangor University as my firm choice and I’m wondering if there is anyone on here I can chat with people who are going to this university!!

Even better if there is people who are doing this course with me!
Hello, I'm going to be doing medicine at bangor, just got an offer today. What course are you going for?
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Original post by mauufey
Hi guys,
I just picked Bangor University as my firm choice and I’m wondering if there is anyone on here I can chat with people who are going to this university!!

I’ll be starting marine biology this year
Reply 3
Original post by izzy.brownx
Original post by mauufey
Hi guys,

Hi you can drop your insta
Reply 4
Original post by izzy.brownx
Original post by mauufey
Hi guys,

really?? I've gotten an offer for marine bio and oceanography 🤭 I'm debating between uni of plymouth and bangor
Reply 5
Original post by pookied

really?? I've gotten an offer for marine bio and oceanography 🤭 I'm debating between uni of plymouth and bangor
HIIII I hope you pick the one that’s right for you if you wanna get closer you can pm me!
Reply 6
Original post by mauufey

HIIII I hope you pick the one that’s right for you if you wanna get closer you can pm me!

HII sure omg <33 I'm an international student form India, I have to undergo SO many procedures still. I'd love to pm u js lmk where and I'll be right there 🫶🏻

Quick Reply

Latest