The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Royal Holloway

I live in West London and I'm going royal Holloway in September. Is commuting a bad option because I'm not allowed to move out but it only says it's an hour and a half away at most. Opinions?
Reply 1
Original post by Hidden77
I live in West London and I'm going royal Holloway in September. Is commuting a bad option because I'm not allowed to move out but it only says it's an hour and a half away at most. Opinions?

That's quite far away, you might have some 9am classes as well, but if you're definitely going here and aren't allowed to move out then it sounds like you don't have much choice lol. As it's a London uni there are quite a few commuting students here but the ones I've met tend to live a bit nearer than 1hr30. But overall it's feasible imo.
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Sint
That's quite far away, you might have some 9am classes as well, but if you're definitely going here and aren't allowed to move out then it sounds like you don't have much choice lol. As it's a London uni there are quite a few commuting students here but the ones I've met tend to live a bit nearer than 1hr30. But overall it's feasible imo.

Honestly I'm not bothered about the length of the journey I was just thinking more about how much it would cost but I guess I'll get through it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending