The Student Room Group

QMUL LAW LLB opinions

hi everyone
i’ve received a conditional offer for queen mary’s law.
i’ve heard mixed things about qmul. what are your opinions about it?
+ im an international student so the fees are very high, is it worth the price? (£27k)
but its pretty good ranked for law and ive been rejected by my top choices due to bad lnat score so its my only offer besides royal holloway (+opinions on rhul law as well?)

thanks in advance
If you do well there and build your CV you have as good a chance as anyone of getting into a decent UK law firm asset you graduate.
Original post by ang.ryzh
hi everyone
i’ve received a conditional offer for queen mary’s law.
i’ve heard mixed things about qmul. what are your opinions about it?
+ im an international student so the fees are very high, is it worth the price? (£27k)
but its pretty good ranked for law and ive been rejected by my top choices due to bad lnat score so its my only offer besides royal holloway (+opinions on rhul law as well?)

thanks in advance
Hi there,

It’s great to hear you’re considering studying Law at Royal Holloway!

Our Department of Law and Criminology has a reputation for high-quality research and teaching. Whilst studying Law at Royal Holloway you will explore the fundamental principles of justice, equity and equality within the framework of English and European law. This degree is for anyone looking to start a career in law, whether as a barrister or a solicitor, it is also for those who are interested in the legal system and the ways in which laws are made and upheld. You will be equipped with a wide range of transferable skills which are highly sought after by employers in a wide variety of fields.

Our campus is one of the most beautiful in the world with numerous teaching and study spaces, bars and cafés, high-quality accommodation, and sports facilities. Visit our campus and get a real feel for student life at one of our Open Days. You can find out more information on this page: https://www.royalholloway.ac.uk/student-life/visit-royal-holloway/open-days/

Get answers to the questions that matter to you by chatting with our students and staff!

You can also chat to a current Law student to find out what life is really like at Royal Holloway
www.royalholloway.ac.uk/chat and sign up for more information about us here: https://royalholloway.ac.uk/studying-here/sign-up-for-more-information/

Best wishes,
Royal Holloway, University of London Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending