The Student Room Group

Which Uni?

I have been offered a place to study Psychology at Queen Mary, Brunel, University of Westminster, and I am currently waiting on a decision from Royal Holloway. Which university is the is the better option?
The one that has the most interesting modules and in a place that you will enjoy living in. Have you been to open days?
The question is where will you be happiest. Queen Mary and Royal Holloway are hugely different places. Visit and see which one is right for you.
Reply 3
Original post by totallyfine
The one that has the most interesting modules and in a place that you will enjoy living in. Have you been to open days?

i went to a royal holloway open day and next week i am going to a queen mary open day
Original post by e3ly
i went to a royal holloway open day and next week i am going to a queen mary open day

Good that should help you decide which is right for you.
Original post by e3ly

That should help you decide what is important to you. do you want quiet, social life, catered... What modules would interest you the most?
Hi there,

We're delighted that you're considering studying Psychology at Royal Holloway, University of London. We're proud to be ranked highly for the quality of our research and our teaching - a powerful combination that directly benefits you. By choosing to study here, you'll become part of a vibrant community that's all about inspiring you to succeed!

Our campus is one of the most beautiful in the world with numerous teaching and study spaces, bars and cafés, high-quality accommodation, and sports facilities. Visit our campus and get a real feel for student life at one of our Open Days. You can find out more information and book your place on this page: https://www.royalholloway.ac.uk/student-life/visit-royal-holloway/open-days/

Our students know us better than anyone and can tell you all about life at Royal Holloway, from what the courses are like, to accommodation options and what’s available on campus! Chat to a current Psychology student here: https://www.royalholloway.ac.uk/chat/

I hope you find the above useful!

Best wishes,
Royal Holloway, University of London Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending